[Open] - Seated Sims Won’t have a normal conversation

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

[Open] - Seated Sims Won’t have a normal conversation

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7S IPad 6th gen
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to any bench, chair or couch, press Chat With, then choose a Sim. Then listen to the conversation. Especially a chair at a table, as they won’t sit across from each other properly.
What do you expect to see? 2 Sims seated facing each other at a table, one talking, then the other. Not one person dominating the conversation, or talking at the same time.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I have a situation that could be the worst bug I have. Because it is pervasive. It’s part of a lot of what I do during the course of a typical play session and it drives me nuts. 
Instead of talking first one, then the other, my Sims talk at the same time.

This can take one of two forms. Either one talks the other’s ear off and the other one doesn’t get to say anything for a minute, then they talk at once, or they just talk at once, which is the worst. 
At tables they rarely just sit across from one another, they always sit side by side or kitty corner from each other, and when they are supposed to be playing video games they just talk. 
This means I don’t get to sit on any of my backyard benches or at my kitchen table. I should have said above to press short hangout and try any seated prompt there, they will do whatever they do at once. It is nerve frazzling.  Sorry the pic is sideways!! It could be because this is a screenshot from a video, which I can provide upon request. 

DC49FC79-63BB-4E40-B579-270BCB0F123F.jpeg

Message 1 of 3 (581 Views)

Re: Seated Sims Won’t have a normal conversation

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CharlieDaisy12! This issue has been flagged for investigation, thanks for your report!

Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

Re: Seated Sims Won’t have a normal conversation

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_DragonsEye  ok. It’s a weird little glitch, though I have to say. 

Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)