Re: Incorrect relationship status in family tree

by morgztee

Original Post

[Fixed?] Relationships in Family tree are wrong

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 plus
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) ULKJHDF
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click the tab that shows your sims family.
What do you expect to see? That the relationships are uncorrect. My sims daughter is listed as his mother, and his son is listed as his niece/nephew.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Sweden
Additional feedback

At the screenshot you can se Sebastian family. The wife is Sandra and thats correct. But their children is not listed correctly. Daughter Saga is listed as his mother and Son Frej is listed as niece/nephew. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,451 Views)

Re: Relationships in Family tree are wrong

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am having the same bug on IOS.  I noticed it after I had promoted one of the children.  After the promotion, the genealogy was all messed up. As you can see she has no father. Her brother shows as her grandfather and her father shows as her uncle.

917FE331-A91C-47A2-B9D4-827B4CF27233.jpeg

Message 2 of 8 (1,423 Views)

Incorrect relationship status in family tree

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) EXVVJFY
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clicking the tab that shows the sims family and sims contacts.
What do you expect to see? The relationship status in family tree is incorrect. My sim's son's status as listed is the father of the sim (incorrect), meanwhile the other family sims' status are correct.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

At the screenshot, those who are circled with red are the members of Hepkins family. The wife of Oligan is Bess (it is correct). They have two sons, which are Tobias and Oscar. Tobias' status as the son of Oligan, is correct, but Oscar's status as the father of Oligan, is incorrect (supposed to be "son" also).

Message 3 of 8 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @samhadian, thanks for the information! Can you tell me what your player ID is? It is 13 numbers and this page explains where to find it: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/

Can you also tell me when all the Sims in your current generation were born? Was it a week ago, or a few days ago? 

Message 4 of 8 (1,347 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi!
Thank you for the reply.
My player ID is 1003032289783.

Oligan (father) was the first sim I created when I started the game and it was about 12 days ago. Bess (mother) was the second sim I created to accompany Oligan, also 12 days ago. Tobias (first son) was born (as a baby) 10 days ago, meanwhile Oscar (second son) was born a week ago.

As far as I can remember, the bug occurred when Oscar grew up to become an adult.
Message 5 of 8 (1,333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Player ID: 1003427353745

Hello, I also experienced this issue, but it occurred when I promoted the daughter Willow to be a playable sim. Her relationship with her mother switched, while all other relationships stayed the same. So the sim who is her father, is still the husband of the sim who is now Willow’s daughter (but should be her mother).

Thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (1,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Two more children and two more incorrect genealogies.  This time I did NOT promote them but still had the issue.

YTTH

ID 

Message 7 of 8 (1,238 Views)

@Faudman@ssandralinnea@morgztee@samhadian do you still have this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 8 (1,083 Views)