Re: Significant relationships gone

by Zorua1722

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@theswisssims Okay, then it is just a coincidence that I had the opposite experience.
Message 11 of 22 (973 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been having that same issue with my sims loosing contacts. if you could look into that my user name is linzermonkey. thank you.

Message 12 of 22 (918 Views)

★ Guide

@yani_tsm I have lost many level 10 relationships.

Message 13 of 22 (894 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello I’m having this issue too :,,,,(

Message 14 of 22 (874 Views)

Re: [Open] - Relationships disappear when making active Sims passive

★ Apprentice

Hello, I am also having this issue. I've noticed that if an active sim has a story or contact with the contacts of passive sim, the passive won't lose them. In fact, the only story my character held while being passive is with a sim his active wife had a story with.

Message 15 of 22 (850 Views)

Re: [Open] - Relationships disappear when making active Sims passive

★ Guide

The sims that were NPCs before the update are losing all their contacts when going passive. The only remaining contacts are my own sims, friends sims vanish.

Message 16 of 22 (741 Views)

Relationships expiring when making a sim passive

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 8th Gene
OS Version 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Yok can make a sim passive then make active again
What do you expect to see? I expect them to be back
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe, Other
Country Turkey

Hello, My sims lost their relationships when i made them passive and we put much work and effort o make them reach level 10. Even the kids cant see their mom anymore bc of this. My player id is [Removed - CM - DO NOT POST USER ID IN PUBLIC]

Message 17 of 22 (650 Views)

Re: Relationships expiring when making a sim passive

[ Edited ]
Hero

@duyguxxxxx I've merged your post with an existing thread about this issue. The team are aware of it and investigating to find a solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 18 of 22 (615 Views)

Re: Relationships expiring when making a sim passive

★ Guide
Hola @SalixCat

I have chosen a sim to be always playable. In this sim I have saved all the most important contacts of all my sims — mostly lovers. It seems to work so far. When I make another sim passive and promote it again a week or two later, the contacts that are saved in this fix sim are not lost. Level is kept.

Does it makes sense?
Message 19 of 22 (571 Views)

Re: Passive / Active Sims

★ Guide

@SalixCat any update on this bug?

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Message 20 of 22 (538 Views)