by _EastofEden_

Original Post

Re: Quest menu is asking me to start photo and dance career

★★★ Newbie
This happen to me too right after I attended a party. Player Id 1005212185685
Message 41 of 80 (1,505 Views)

Re: [Open] Quest menu is asking me to place items I don't have

★★ Novice

Hello, I am having the same issue. I have 4 quests to start careers but I do not have the heirlooms. I have checked multiple times. This started with the neighbors update to the app back in November. Player ID is 1005132151318. Thanks!

Message 42 of 80 (1,487 Views)

Not receive Photography Career heirloom

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i had finished the photography quest then finished it. But not receive the reward. Went to studio and check the shop for the career also not visible.

I also have this quest Picture Perfect Career because it said i have the heirloom, but i cant find it in my collections.

is there anyone can help?

Message 43 of 80 (1,481 Views)

Re: Not receive Photography Career heirloom

@riirurero merged your post with an existing bug report on this issue. 

Sadly it's a bug Disappointed

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 44 of 80 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

player ID — 1004733718446

Message 45 of 80 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still an issue so when will it be looked into? I’m pretty sure it’s not associated with parties as I had this bug right after the big neighborhood update. 

Message 46 of 80 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm wondering the same thing. Ever since the neighborhood update, I've had all the quests, for hobbies, and careers, that aren't unlocked. It's super annoying that all my quests are stuff I can't do.

An I'd love the photography one...plus all the simoleons I lost during the update. Hopefully they fix this soon. I'd like to actually be able to do my quests...

Message 47 of 80 (1,398 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Maiike,

I have the same issue with both dance instructor and secret agent quests. I don’t have the heirlooms but they have popped up for me. I did attempt to complete both the limited time quests though. My player ID is 

1003659030627. Please help!

Message 48 of 80 (1,341 Views)

Related to quest asking for items you dont have?

★★★★ Apprentice

In my hierlooms today I got a rare active level 1 to buy with tickets. Usually if I already have it it says I already own it but this time it didn't. I actually have level 1 and 2. I do not have them displayed so not sure if that makes a difference? Attached is the screen pics. 

Message 49 of 80 (1,304 Views)

Re: Related to quest asking for items you dont have?

@dotmatrix_me I've merged your post with an existing bug report for this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 50 of 80 (1,281 Views)