Re: [Open] Quest menu is asking me to place items I don't have

by ek83q1ixnp06

Original Post

Re: Related to quest asking for items you dont have?

★★ Apprentice
Same here, secret agent quest was not completed and the quest to place the elevator in cafe popped up a few days ago. Hope there’s a bug fix soon.
my Player ID- 1002968884821
Message 51 of 80 (2,742 Views)

Re: Related to quest asking for items you dont have?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have had the same bug since the neighborhood update back in November but they still have not fixed it. I’ve actually stopped playing because I hate that there are quests I can’t complete. Frown 

Message 52 of 80 (2,739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too with me sims mobile. It wants me to place the surgical table at the medical center, the photo studio in the fashion studio, and the secret agent in the cafe but I don’t have accesses to do so... it’s rather annoying. 

id: 1003242804141

Message 53 of 80 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this bug too. It popped up during the week of Thanksgiving. At the same time it happened: the game stole about $200 in simcash from me (which I had bought with my real-life money in a black Friday sale pack). I contacted EA help immediately (and repeatedly after still not getting my simcash replaced)... I still haven't received any real response or reimbursement. They just kept giving me the generic runaround of how this had already been escalated to their experts. Good luck in ever getting your issue resolved! 

Message 54 of 80 (2,691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I don't have the items. It says I have a new heirloom and I have nothing. Please fix it. 

PLAYER ID: 1005206579054

Message 55 of 80 (2,543 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruMaaike Do we have any news about when the bug will be fixed??
Message 56 of 80 (2,452 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ek83q1ixnp06  I know its frustrating to continue to see this quest as available. Fixing this issue is being done in two parts, the first part was to ensure noone else was getting these quests beyond those already affected. That part has been done.

The next step is to work out how to help those affected, this is complicated as we want to ensure there are no lasting effects. We are working on it but we don't want to rush it, we do appreciate your patience! Standard smile 

Message 57 of 80 (2,410 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much for acknowledging the issue and letting us know they are working on it!! 

Message 58 of 80 (2,405 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruMaaike Thank you so much!! We will wait. I am looking forward to have the chance to do these career quests especially the space career.
Message 59 of 80 (2,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the update! I have all the unavailable quests, so they fill up all my quest slots. I'm ready to have quests I can do again.😅

Message 60 of 80 (2,378 Views)