Missing quest items

by Syleroony13

Original Post

Re: Quest items not in inventory

★★★★★ Novice

I just stopped going to parties at this point. As a new player, I find that almost everyone I visit has something that I don’t. Until this is fixed, going to parties means more potential issues with my quest log and Lama Zooms. Disappointing.

Message 31 of 80 (2,446 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Matrix-Kat don't let this bug stop you from going to parties. The two things are not related. I got the quest asking for me to put something in the Science Center and I don't have the heirloom. It's a bug not related to parties.
Message 32 of 80 (2,436 Views)

Re: [Open] Quest menu is asking me to place items I don't have

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue... for investigation purposes, my player ID is 1004631710476

Message 33 of 80 (2,412 Views)

Re: [Open] Quest menu is asking me to place items I don't have

★★★ Novice

I am facing the same issues. I have the quests to place the elevator in the cafe for the secret agent quest, place the surgical table in the medical center for surgeon,  and place the internet icon station. However, I do not have any of the items available to place. My option to start the picture perfect is also ghosted out so I am unable to click on the picture perfect option to switch. I only have the option to attach 3 attachments to this message so I will attach what I can to give an idea in my issue. My pkayer ID is: 1003856766306

Message 34 of 80 (2,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey i got the same issue as well, but after the update in 28th nov (idk if the update is only on my country or not) i suddenly have the option to buy the dance career heirloom on heirloom shop for 150 simcash. That solved the problem for me.

Message 35 of 80 (2,341 Views)

Missing quest items

★★★ Novice

Has anyone received any updates on this issue? I am still unable to buy the items from the catalog and begin these new quests. 

Player ID: 1003856766306

Message 36 of 80 (2,312 Views)

Re: Missing quest items

★★★ Pro
@Syleroony13 if you don't have the heirloom for those quest you cannot do them. It's a known bug, and they are working on it right now. The items that the quest are looking for can only be opened with an heirloom.
Message 37 of 80 (2,304 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Syleroony13 I actually have the space career quest on my Sims mobile game, but I can't do it because I don't have the heirloom.
Message 38 of 80 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Novice
@givememore86 Thanks for the info!
Message 39 of 80 (2,204 Views)

Re: Quests Using Objects I Don’t Have

★★★ Newbie

This happen to me too right after I attended a party. Player Id 1005212185685

Message 40 of 80 (2,159 Views)