Re: [Open] Punch of punk choker is not visible or has imperfections

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

[Open] Punch of punk choker is not visible or has imperfections

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S6
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003055892347
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Punch of punk choker is invisible when paired with some items/shirts that have a collar. I have tried with following items as this account has not unlocked yet all items: Geo Boho Shirt, Be My Vest in Calavera and A vest for Every Occasion. The choker is visible when paired with the Faux Leather Jacket, but it shows imperfections.
What do you expect to see? The choker is visible when paired with shirts that have a collar, especially with the punk jacket we have just got in CAS (Be My Vest in Calavera ) The choker does not have imperfections.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

Here are some examples. My level 34 account has not unlocked all items. 

It's a pitty that the choker can't be worn together with the Be my Vest in Calavera jacket, wich is a punk item.

ChokerBug.jpg

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 5 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks @SalixCat for flagging this. I'll look into it and post here when I have an update. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I am also having the issue of the choker not showing up 

iPad 5 

software Version 12.4

Player ID. 1003641527859 

tia ~ kat

Message 3 of 5 (1,318 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @SalixCat, observant as always! :D We're looking into it. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,264 Views)

Hero

This choker still can't be paired with the punk jacket Be My Vest in Calavera. Now it can't be paired with the Faux Leather Jacket over Henley.

ChokerBug.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 5 (837 Views)