Re: STC Winnings Not matching the items in the Prize Basket

by CreativeMBD

Original Post

[Open] Prizes change on STS when leaving game mid challenge

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad 6th gen
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004175288614
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Sweet treat challenge in the Parkside and close the game in the middle of the challenge and come back to finish the challenge.
What do you expect to see? Items in the prize basket to be saved AND included in the end result when you finish/quitandcollect the challenge.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland
Additional feedback Yesterday I had to leave and close my game in the middle of the challenge because real life. I was at round 5 in 7 round challenge and when I came back the challenge continued normally. I quit&collected after playing round 5 and noticed that all the winnings before I closed the game wasn’t included in the final prize I got. Before the update I’ve had cases when I’ve had to leave &close the game in the middle of the challenge and there hasn’t been issues with the prize when I came back to finish it. I tried this today on the 2nd round by closing the game, so there wasn’t much to lose, and again the winnings from the 1st round weren’t included in the final prize even though they first show up in the prize basket.

My pictures are from today’s challenge. I quit&collected on round 6 (of 7 round challenge) and should have 370 Sweet Tokens instead of 360ST.

Oh dear, if this would happen with a bunch of Royal Tokens.. 😱

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 8 (1,709 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This happened to me just now . The ads weren't playing so I went to different places on map and then restarted the app.( As suggested by an ea advisor previously) I won a 9 round STS. Instead of 17 royal tokens and 1370 sweet treats I got 11 RT and 830 sweet treats. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,644 Views)

Hero
@CreativeMBD Oh no 😱 Maybe you’ll be able to get compensation since that is a lot of lost tokens. 🤔

Message 3 of 8 (1,528 Views)

Re: [Open] Prizes change on STS when leaving game mid challenge

★★★ Guide

The same problem. I got distracted and when I came back, I lost most of the tokens. The only tokens left were the ones I paid for with sugar. 

5226E970-C1B7-461D-BBFD-38028E05CD10.jpeg

Message 4 of 8 (1,502 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 Yes ,I could have opened a sweet treat box with that many and 6 royal tokens 😔. I did open a case yesterday but till now I have not received any response. I had used so many simoleons too to get that far.
But I'm still hoping though , it's weekend and with the virus situation maybe there is a delay.
What about you did you open a case ? ,Did they give you any compensation?
Message 5 of 8 (1,435 Views)

Hero
@CreativeMBD Luckily, I lost only small amount of Sweet Tokens (~100) and there weren’t even any good items on the ads. 🤔

Message 6 of 8 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same. STS is boring, I only do those challenges because there’s no other way to earn the prizes. So, sometimes, I go do something else while in the middle of a challenge. Then, when I come back to finish it, all the tokes I’ve won from past rounds are gone. It’s already hard to finish the event as it is, please, fix this glitch. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,347 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thia happened to me. I was in the middle of a challenge, played the ad and it crashed. I lost several royal treats (it was a 10 round challenge and I was about halfway through). I'd already lost two when the game glitched when I was collecting the rewards for the Home Sweet Home Baking - the game restarted on me

As people have said STS is hard enough anyway trying to beat the odds without feeling the game itself is against you too

Message 8 of 8 (1,206 Views)