by 7007Nyxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Pattern on Stäncké Geometric Rug replaced by Trouk Fringe Rug pattern

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad and android platforms
OS Version Android
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since the latest update n packs that had a rug in it has changed ALL INTO SAME DESIGN ...it changed a.. "STÄNKE GEO RUG"
What do you expect to see? My old rugs back to the original design and the rug in the pack customers bought w/out losing ANY ITEMS FROM GAME
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Usa

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad and android platforms
OS Version Android
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since the latest update n packs that had a rug in it has changed ALL INTO SAME DESIGN ...it changed a.. "STÄNKE GEO RUG"
What do you expect to see? My old rugs back to the original design and the rug in the pack customers bought w/out losing ANY ITEMS FROM GAME
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since the latest update n packs that had a rug in it has changed ALL INTO SAME DESIGN ...just a few it changed are .. "STÄNKE GEO RUG"
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

OS Version Android
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Since the latest update n packs that had a rug in it has changed ALL INTO SAME DESIGN ...just a few it changed are .. "STÄNKE GEO RUG"
Connection Type Wifi
Country Usa

Attached is a pic of the rugs being effected by pack that customers bought

Message 1 of 15 (1,491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rug bug turning ALL floor carpets into same design

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I noticed n thankx

View in thread

Message 7 of 15 (1,157 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@7007Nyxx Can you please post images?
You have mentioned the Stäncké geometric rug. What other rugs have changed?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 15 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I thought I attached a pic ...but looking through it...I thought I edited my error as well ...so sorry on that but ...

I believe the TOURK FRINGE was in a pack simmers bought ..not one we had ...and that FRINGE RUG took over the classic STÄNCKE GEO RUG... that the other bug right now in my game 

I attached 3 pics ... pic 2 is from the set that we earned w/original geo rug 

Another of what it's supposed to look like 

Another of inventory with diff name of rugs BUT SAME DESIGN 

Message 3 of 15 (1,443 Views)

Hero

@7007Nyxx Got the same in my game. Thanks for your report.

BugThe Sims.png

Message 4 of 15 (1,421 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@7007Nyxx Thanks for the report! I've sent up as a bug Standard smile

Message 5 of 15 (1,370 Views)

Hero

@7007Nyxx this issue should be fixed.

Rug.png

Message 6 of 15 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I noticed n thankx
Message 7 of 15 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh thank goodness! I thought I was going mad!

It appears I’m having the opposite effect if I’ve read correctly? I had two of the Trouk Fringe rugs as shown below in @SalixCat ‘s post but they both turned into the Stänke Geo rug and the fancy pretty ones have disappeared completely.  I knew there was no way I’d have used those geo rugs in the entrance hall but I couldn’t for the life of me find the ones I had before and was thinking I must’ve just forgotten the style and bought two other rugs to put down in their place!

The issue is current for me, which is why I came here to see if I was alone!

@SalixCat wrote:

@7007Nyxx Got the same in my game. Thanks for your report.

BugThe Sims.png

Message 8 of 15 (1,116 Views)

Hero
@Finealta Have you updated your game app? What version are you currently using?

Message 9 of 15 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat wrote:
@FinealtaHave you updated your game app? What version are you currently using?

Hi @SalixCat  yes I have updated and loving the new festival btw! I’ll check if there was another update since yesterday (I think?) but atm I’m using version 27.0.0.117083/27.0.0 + 117083 (iPhone on ARM64) and playing it on an iPad Pro 

Message 10 of 15 (1,103 Views)