by laprembee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Passive sims leaving the house nonstop

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At a house where sims were made passive.
What do you expect to see? Sims in the house doing common NPC actions and interactions.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brasil

296EC7D9-C03A-4FFE-872F-7D84CCA1D6C2.jpeg

All sims that I have made passive won’t stay in the house anymore. They keep leaving the house (as if they were busy somewhere else) and teleporting back. They do one action and leave again. And so on. I have closed the game many times and it is still going on.

It is very annoying and nerve racking. I wonder how will this look and feel when I make all of my sims active and then passive. None of them will stay in the house and all of them will ceaselessly leave and come back, leave and come back, leave and come back, leave and come back...

Message 1 of 25 (2,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims in household keep disappearing then reappears after I made them unplaya

★ Guide
@SalixCat It’s fixed on my game — lots 324, 326, 419 and eco. 👍🥳

View in thread

Message 24 of 25 (2,136 Views)

All Replies

Re: Passive sims leaving the house nonstop

★★ Apprentice

Yes, Sims try to leave the house when they stay Passive, but they teleport back home and try to go again. Frown

Message 2 of 25 (2,790 Views)

Hero

@laprembee

@D_S_game33  Is this on your main house or another lot?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 25 (2,743 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Happens in all the plots 🤷‍♂️
Message 4 of 25 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is happening in my main lot too, I just made them playable to change their looks and returned them to passive and ever since they just keep walking out of house. My device is a Samsung Galaxy A40.

Message 5 of 25 (2,718 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat In my main and in my second lot 326 as well.
Message 6 of 25 (2,638 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat I haven’t tried in the Eco lot yet. I only have these 3.
Message 7 of 25 (2,636 Views)

Sims in household keep disappearing then reappears after I made them unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I noticed that ever since the playable/unplayable feature on The Sims Mobile began, I noticed that the Sims in my household that I’ve made playable and then unplayable keep walking on the sidewalk and then disappear then reappears in front of the house in a loop rather than them moving around the house and interacting with objects. 

Message 8 of 25 (2,554 Views)

Re: Sims in household keep disappearing then reappears after I made them unplaya

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Junegrad2003, @laprembee , @simmigurl,@D_S_game33 ! Thanks for your reports, this issue has been flagged as a bug! @SalixCat thanks for the help!

Message 9 of 25 (2,510 Views)

Passive sims keep leaving house

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy A40
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims that are passive then made playable then back to passive keep leaving the house and teleport back, it's pretty much a constant cycle.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see passive sims
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United kingdom

Eee

Message 10 of 25 (2,494 Views)