[Fixed] - Passive Sims are "busy", stuck in events

by FinnKimbrel

Original Post

Re: Sim busy for unknown reason

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve been having this problem at my 419 Emerald Drive Lot and the Eco Retreat Lot with sims that I recently made passive after the 30.0.2 Sims Mobile Update. 

Message 31 of 196 (1,554 Views)

Re: [Open] - Passive Sims are "busy", stuck in events

★★★ Novice

I and some others in this thread emailed EA_Sanah two weeks ago and she added it to the bug report. 

I wound up removing the "busy" Sim and now this is happening again with another Sim Disappointed

I just send Sanah a follow-up email so hopefully, something gets done soon!

Message 32 of 196 (1,410 Views)

Re: Passive Sims Getting Stuck in Events

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i am having the same problem with passive sims being busy in events. i also lost a sim that was a townie that i had one of my sims marry, and have seen them around town. it gives me the option to retire them and have done so   but they didnt retire. my player id is

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

. Thank You!

Message 33 of 196 (1,392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i am having the same problem with passive sims being busy. i also lost a sim that was a townie that i had marry one of my sims.they are no longer in any of my sims contacts. i will see them around town , it will give me the option to retire them but they don't retire. my player id is

[SalixCat - Removed Player ID. This is considered private info - please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.] 

. thank you! 

Message 34 of 196 (1,389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve had to remove 7 sims now that were ready to open retirement chests because they were stuck being busy. They all had the good upbringing trait. I’ve had to use so many tickets for makeovers so I can get my Izzy outfits back from the removed sims through a makeover. 

Message 35 of 196 (1,354 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wow 7 sims this happened in your game to!! That is so sad 😞. Where those sims on different lots or living on the same lot? 

Message 36 of 196 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Different lots. I’ve tried moving them around to prevent it because I thought it was only happening at one lot, but it doesn’t seem to matter. I’m scared to move any to passive that are close to retiring in fear of losing them. I also don’t have any families established now that would help make more with the good upbringing trait. So discouraging. Especially when we spend so much real money in the game. 

Message 37 of 196 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Novice

They really need to fix this and compensate us because people are losing a lot. 

Now all of a sudden, one of my Sims careers isn't showing up. 

It shows up for everyone except for the Sim that has that career Angry

Message 38 of 196 (1,322 Views)

Sim status stuck in busy mode

★ Novice

One of my passive Sims cannot be made playable because it says Sim is busy. My Sim, Magdalena Soledad, was in a hangout with a non active Sim which ended but both Sims are still registering as busy. I made Magdalena passive to correct the issue but when I did, the system says Sim is busy and cannot be made playable. 

Message 39 of 196 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi Sanah

I have lost a sim who was passive and I could not make her playable. She was removed by accident and when I called her over she was old. I did not get an heirloom for her, but I would rather get her back. This is really stressful where I haven’t really been playing the game since I lost her. Is there any way I can get help with this matter? 

Message 40 of 196 (1,239 Views)