[Open] - Party timer won’t reset

by ChristelClear04

Original Post

Party Timer won’t reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad Mini 5th generation
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hi. I have 2 bugs/issues. 1. My bed currently gives me 21 energy refill, but I recently bought 5 items (Swedish dresser and the Kiddo-Boop objects that offer +energy), and none of them increased the amount of energy refill. My bed still gives me 21 when it should be giving me 31. 2. A party keeps running and running on level 1; it ends and I earn the 10 simoleons reward, but then I can’t start a new party. Everytime I enter the game this party is active so basically, I can’t throw parties : ( Thank you for your time!
What do you expect to see? Well, I expect the bugs to be fixed as soon as possible! Thanks again! : )
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

I tried to make pics lighter to upload them here, but I couldn’t : (

I appreciate your help!

Message 11 of 16 (655 Views)

Party Timer won’t reset

[ Edited ]
Hero

@seokjin25 

The maximum amount of energy that your Sims can get from beds is  +23. 

Here you can read how to use items that help regain energy: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-to-maximize-energy-replenishment-from-home...

The second issue might be a bug. Is it similar to the issue reported on this link? 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Party-Timer-won-t-reset/m-p/10275683/highlight/true#M18185

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 16 (635 Views)

Party Timer won’t reset

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi! I understand the energy problem now! Thank you!!

And yes, it is almost the same as that reported party bug! I wanna throw parties T-T

Thanks again!

Message 13 of 16 (624 Views)

Party always ending - free rewards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy S5
OS Version 6.0.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Parties tab
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I'm constantly getting the notification that my party has ended and I'm able to keep getting the rewards from the last one I hosted but I'm not able to host a new one. Every week when the timer ends to host another party it just starts over again. The extra coins and gems I've been getting are alright but I'd rather be able to show off my house.

Message 14 of 16 (421 Views)

Re: Party always ending - free rewards

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rxp4iwt5d1yc

Hi, from an earlier bug report this has help some players to end the loop.

“I tried and failed the first time because left the app before starting the party and it was already back in to the loop when reopened practically immediately. But the second time i succeeded. I ended up being able to choose to have a party by putting a timer on my phone for exactly the moment the party timer ran out and QUICK throwing a party. I was in the game when the timer ran out and chose to throw a party right then and there. It seemed to reset the party and it has been working now for the last few weeks. I Don't know if this will help anyone.“

Also according to the previous bug report the bug that is causing the looping isn’t fixed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-timer-won-t-reset/m-p/10275683#M18185

edit: added links

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 16 (378 Views)

Re: Party always ending - free rewards

Hero

Thanks @Ilois4 

@seokjin25 I've merged your report with the existing thread about this issue. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 16 of 16 (359 Views)