[Open] Party progress disappears on own party (0 stars)

by Ilois4

Original Post

Re: Zero starred party?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @immortalflower! I have merged your post with an existing thread of the same issue. This issue has already been reported to studio.

Message 31 of 37 (449 Views)

Level 0 party no matter what

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p30
OS Version ?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have a level 10 party, every time I get a message saying I put in zero effort and get nothing.
What do you expect to see? Full points
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Photo attached.  On right it says party reached level 10 yet as usual says I did nothing. 

There are so many bugs its really getting silly and you usually suggest to reinstall which changes absolutely nothing. 

Message 32 of 37 (427 Views)

Re: Level 0 party no matter what

★★★ Guide

@immortalflower 

In order to get prices from your party, you need to do party actions. A party can reach level 10 because your guests have done party actions, even if you yourself didn’t do anything. Use actions with lilac or orange bubles (not the usual pink ones).

Message 33 of 37 (421 Views)

★ Apprentice

Doesn't matter if I raise it to 10 myself or my guests do, been getting zero parties for months.

But nevermind, its sort of that last straw and all, time to stop playing as they never fix glitches. 

Message 34 of 37 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide
@immortalflower Sorry about that.
(Just want to make sure you know I don’t work for EA. I’m just a regular player like you. Just wanted to help. Sorry I couldn’t)
Message 35 of 37 (415 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know.  EA tells me the exact same stuff, I was ready to give up after all their failures to fix anything for a loooong time.  I bothered to occasionally buy stuff too which makes me more annoyed. 

Message 36 of 37 (402 Views)

Hero
@immortalflower

Hi,

even though you get this notification, your party is still level 10 and you and your party guests get the group rewards normally. 👍

As far as I’ve had this issue I get to keep the individual party reward (40 simoleons and possible party cake) I get before the stars reset to zero. Sometimes I repeat the actions to get the individual reward again but in some of my parties the stars reset several times, so it’s waste of my time and energy to do it over and over again.

The game has lot of bugs, some really old ones, you’re allowed to be frustrated. Please be careful if reinstalling your game and please remember to be kind to your fellow players. 😊

I’ve merged your post to the earlier bug report.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 37 of 37 (309 Views)