Re: Party progress stars disappear in own party

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Open] Party progress disappears on own party (0 stars)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad 6th gen
OS Version 13.3
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Party progress (the stars) disappears in my own hosted party. Twice, after getting my second lot, my Life of a party -progress has disappeared. Not a big deal since I don’t think the prize (small amount of simoleons& possible party cake) disappears but reporting this anyways. The first time I had a point during the party when all my sims designated to main lot were at the second lot. And I got a notification just before the end of the party saying that I still have time to do party actions.. (don’t remember the actual words and didn’t take screenshots then since I was too flabbergasted) but I did the party actions and got the Life of a party prize again. The second time, last Saturday, I’m not sure if I left the lot but just woke up to find the party finished and the stars gone.
What do you expect to see? Progress stars not disappearing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland
Additional feedback Party levels are fine, nothing happened with those.

Attached pic during the party where stars are full and after finishing the party&stars gone.

(CM: Edited to remove Player Id. Keep it safe Standard smile )

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 37 (4,902 Views)

EA Live QV Team

That's really odd! Do you by any chance play on several devices? 

Message 2 of 37 (4,867 Views)

Hero
@SimGuruMaaike I have the game on my iphone but rarely (like once a month) play with it since I’m worried something important will get lost. 😅 However week ago there was the update and according to my iphone the game on it was updated on Saturday Jan 4th.

I started the party around 5pm on Saturday, the last pic with party stars is at 9:30pm and according to my STS progress screenshot, I closed the game around 11pm after setting the sims to do long events during the night.

Not sure if we got any wiser here 🤔 Hosting a party again tomorrow Saturday, so I’ll try to pay attention to what I’m doing. 😬 😄 Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 37 (4,852 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike Now it happened again.. I have been playing only with iPad and haven’t opened the game with my iPhone at all after I posted the bug report. 

I know that I had full stars around 9.20pm and I noticed the missing stars just after midnight local time. Before that I was at my second lot. Party progress turned into pumpkin since I wasn’t there at midnight? 😆 

Message 4 of 37 (4,680 Views)
Highlighted

@Ilois4 has this issue been fixed for you in a previous update maybe?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 37 (4,551 Views)

Hero

@Phantomlover1717  This has not happened in my game since February, but I saw someone posting about it few days ago https://reddit.app.link/X3AUuFLZi5 

Message 6 of 37 (4,542 Views)

Re: [Open] Party progress disappears on own party (0 stars)

★★★ Apprentice

This happens every time I host a party. I do all the actions to get all the stars, and when the party is over it says I didn’t earn any stars. Last time I hosted was 2 days ago and the same problem happened.

Message 7 of 37 (4,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @gmartins84, could I get your player id? thanks!
EDIT: Send it via DM, do not share it here publicly

Message 8 of 37 (4,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sure, it’s:

[CM - Removed from public visibility]

Message 9 of 37 (4,239 Views)

Hero

@EA_DragonsEye I’ve been meaning to comment on this report that after the update to host party on any lot this has happened 3 times (out of 6 parties).

First time I noticed the missing stars when the party was over and twice around halfway of the party.

These are all on different lots and both friends only and open parties.

A7E77240-7DC7-496C-947A-F5721166D8D2.jpeg

Message 10 of 37 (4,206 Views)