Re: [Open] Party progress disappears on own party (0 stars)

by laprembee

Original Post

Hero

Lost the progress stars on my Saturday party. Closed the game and about an hour later the stars where gone. During that time one guest arrived, party wasn’t full but I’m thinking that it’s a combination of someone joining the party and something. Unfortunately don’t know what that something is. 😄 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 21 of 37 (863 Views)

Hero

Oh, I went to a party yesterday and unintentionally dragged bunch of guests from another party with my sim. Is there a possibility that these uninvited guests are causing issue in host’s party if the party is already almost full? 

Just thinking aloud 😊

Message 22 of 37 (836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is an ongoing issue for me as well. I'm currently hosting a party and at the beginning I filled the party progress bar.  I just checked 4 minutes before my party ends and the bar was empty. I can't believe this issue is still happening.  It has happened in my two properties. 

Message 23 of 37 (798 Views)

Hero
@GreenCAT82 It’s annoying, but so far I’ve at least get to keep my party cake and probably the few simoleons too. 😅

Message 24 of 37 (785 Views)

★ Guide

It’s been ages since I don’t get any stars on my own parties. I literally don’t recall when was the last time I got them. But I sense it started when the major party bugs came.

It’s such a silly bug. I hope it get fixed, ever?

Message 25 of 37 (671 Views)

Hero
@laprembee Are your parties always/most time full? Since I saw another player comment on this issue on Twitter and I know her parties are quick to get full, since I can’t get in. 😅

Message 26 of 37 (658 Views)

★ Guide
@Ilois4 Yes, 99% of the time. You think that can be an issue?
Message 27 of 37 (579 Views)

Hero
@laprembee I was thinking that the party gets full and you get kicked out of your party and re-enter as new guest, so the stars start at 0 again. Some players had issues with parties crashing, maybe this is some light version of it but the host can still come back instead of waiting for party to just end.

My parties aren’t always full but usually when this has happened my party has been full or almost full. And seems that most of the time I’m not in the game playing when it happens, so it’s not necessarily something I do in the game.

As a guest I occasionally bring in guests from another party to a new party (unintentionally), so maybe this kind of unintentional overcrowding is putting stress on hosts party (progress)?

Message 28 of 37 (555 Views)

★ Guide
@Ilois4 Mayyybe. So many interesting theories hehehe
Message 29 of 37 (474 Views)

Zero starred party?

★ Apprentice

How could I have a zero star party after using decorations and maxing out at level 10?? 

Message 30 of 37 (405 Views)