Original Post

Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

★ Apprentice

ID:1002988854617

Time: Tues Oct. 17, 8:34 am EDT
Party lvl: ??

Attended a friend's party and the usual error happened:

1. Loading screen appears
  2. The player's house appears for a split second and then goes back to the loading screen. The game becomes unresponsive.
  3. Upon closing and reopening the game my party list claims that I have not attended the party but my my party attendance shows 1/2 instead of 0/2. At this point I haven't attended any other party.
Message 81 of 135 (1,704 Views)

★ Guide

I was attending a party at another player's house, it reached level 10, and just now with just 7 hours left for it to complete, the party crashed.

The attended today does not reset. No rewards are earned. This about the 5th time I've attended a party and got no rewards, used my cake too! 

@SimGuruMaaike

Will this be fixed soon? Hardly getting any rewards here.

I've also attached a screenshot which displays the party name as "Party Error" right before it completely disappeared from the list. (Of course it was not named that initially!!)

Message 82 of 135 (1,620 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi! I faced this problem with someone's party too! It's so buggy! I attended someone's party this week and when I tried to return to attend with another sim, it just flashed out to the loading "Sims Mobile" screen.. didn't even have the green plumbob animating. I restarted and attendance was 2/2 but the party was off my list. It was a level 8 (i think) for that person when it happened. It also had many party guests and it was within 30 minutes of party time. I was hoping that person would post here and I'd follow up. But since we're on the topic...

Also same, no rewards, no notification when the party ends. It's like the party never existed.

My weekly party feels like I'm walking on eggshells! I'm always closing my game when I move from network to network (sims mobile getting less mobile) and crossing my fingers that my chat doesn't kill it. I'd attach the screenshot of the 2/2 attended party and only 1 party on my list if it'll help.
Message 83 of 135 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This same thing just happened to me twice in a row.

Attended two friends' parties a few hours ago, wanted to go back in just now, but the house only appeared for a split moment before I got the loading screen.

After restarting my game, the parties where gone from my list. 

Kind of frustrated honestly.

Both parties were at level 10, but I doubt I'll be getting the rewards now. Frown

Message 84 of 135 (1,583 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Player-ID: 1003403535473

I got Error 400 today again at my weekly party. It was an open concert party that started around 3 p.m. UTC +1 and reached level 10 in 15 minutes.

I closed the game after 30 minutes and opened it again at 5 p.m. UTC +1. Everything was normal.

Now at 8.30 p.m. UTC +1 got Error 400.

I counted 13 players in the party chat as it reached level 10. Does anyone know how many players can attend a party before it's full?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 85 of 135 (1,448 Views)

★ Novice
This just happened to me. My party was at level 10.
Everyday it seems like I encounter a new glitch, when are all these things going to be fixed?
Message 86 of 135 (1,349 Views)

Could you share your Player ID and the time you had the error pop up?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 87 of 135 (1,312 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm joinin' the boat. Happened this afternoon about 2 PM. I'm having a studio party, it's already level 10. Closed the game a while for energy recharge, and suddenly when I open it again, it crashed. 404. The chat glitches before error occurred. I only saw 2 players on chat list. I'm playing on Honor 7x and my ID is 100311124963

Message 88 of 135 (1,279 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for all the reports so far. 

I wanted to check in and see how this issue is with you all, in general. Are you all still having this error every week or has it been a week or two since the last time you had it? 
I'm noticing less reports recently on this issue and I want to make sure its because this issue is getting better for you and not because you're not reporting any more. 

Message 89 of 135 (1,241 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but no, it's not that it happens less. I am just tired of reporting it with no solutions coming out from it. I either just let the party fail or not hold them at all. Not to mention with all the other recent bugs (internet icon hobby microphone can't be used during parties as a party action still), it doesn't make the gameplay any more satisfying.

The problem doesn't automatically go away.

Message 90 of 135 (1,218 Views)