Re: Party failed to start,network error 450

by yani_tsm

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@EA_Kipling  Party no longer gives me an error after the recent update. 
The game just crashes on my end. The guests can still only bring one sim in, and if they leave, they are not able to return. 

Message 51 of 89 (2,610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

YESS. It's crashing for everyone since update. Parties r glitchy. Some friends can't see our parties. Then guests doesn't show up. And sims doesn't rotate so we can't sticker some sims. Plz fix them as thats the only way we can have interactions with other players. 

Message 52 of 89 (2,598 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have now attended a party in which crashed for the host as soon as they started it. I went to bring another Sim and could never return so that party is now wasted for me today. This has happened to me a couple of times now. I see many of my friends posting in Discord about having this issue. I hope EA is fixing this SOON! I spend a lot of money on this game, but this type of glitch is something that turns me off of playing, which means I stop spending money. @EA_Kipling  

I am not the only person that is upset over this current party glitch. My friend that tried to host today also spends quite a bit of money in the game. I would hope this would be a priority if you want to keep us supporting this game. This is the first time I have felt compelled to post about anything, but this glitch is causing quite the upset with many!

Message 53 of 89 (2,592 Views)

★★★ Guide

I tried to start the party after clearing my lot and leaving 5 party items for the guests. I still can't host. 

Any suggestions what can I do? It's been more than a month since I successfully hosted and this issue began.  

@EA_Kipling 

Message 54 of 89 (2,434 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@yani_tsm @DaniTSMom @HoshiUmino There's 2-3 party issues we're working on fixing at the moment. In the meantime, I'm afraid I'm not aware of any workarounds or troubleshooting steps you guys can take, but we know how important fully functioning parties are to this community. I really appreciate your patience while we work on fixing them.

Message 55 of 89 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Kipling I talked to a player who couldn't host parties since she started playing the game in 2018. She recently got a rollback of several days due to a different issue. But her party issue (error 450) was resolved with this rollback.
I'm wondering if a rollback would work in my case. I experienced a combination of 200 error and 450 error before the recent update, and now it just crashes without any errors after the recent update. 

Message 56 of 89 (2,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling 

After this update,my parties are still can't been host.
It shows 「party failed to start,network error 450」
This party problem is still unresolved.

Message 57 of 89 (2,194 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Kipling 
I still can't host. No errors. After spinning for 10-20 seconds the game crashes... After reloading, there is no party and I can host again. My second account sees the party, but only one sim is allowed to get in. 

Message 58 of 89 (2,052 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @yani_tsm for letting me know. Could you PM me the ID you're experiencing the crashes on?

Message 59 of 89 (2,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling I'm wondering if a rollback would work in my case. I experienced a combination of 200 error and 450 error,there is no party and I can host again. My frendscan sees the party, but only one sim is allowed to get in,and couldn't went back.  Please help me ,too.

Message 60 of 89 (1,964 Views)