Re: [Closed] Party failed to start [Network error 450]

by sparkjoytsm

Original Post

★★★ Guide

It is my understanding that the VPN just changes IP, but I can host the party on the different account (using a different device) under the same IP. 

If it is a device issue, I think I can load my main game on the second device, and see if I can host there. 

Message 31 of 89 (2,013 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm I see. Please make a note of Player ID before do. Just taking precaution. I thought it's account related on server side if it's on same IP and still happenings. CMIIW

Please update us the results

* Cheers
* Stay Healthy
Message 32 of 89 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lmnmst Thank you for the reminder. With all the issues I had with the game, I almost have a PlayerID memorized.
I'm planning to host on Monday, I will get back to you afterwards.
Message 33 of 89 (1,977 Views)

Hero
@yani_tsm If there are other players you know or those on your friends list who are experiencing this issue, please ask them to post here screenshots and information that can help the team continue investigating this issue.
It's also for visibility as other players with the same problem can find the report and contribute with information.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 34 of 89 (1,970 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I just has this issue 50 minutes ago. 

I had the Network error 200 show up twice when I tried to start my party.  Network error 450 showed up the third time I tried to start the party. 

Message 35 of 89 (1,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was on wifi at home when the error occurred. 

Message 36 of 89 (1,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to add that I don't host parties very often.  

I could try again after the cooldown to host another party just to test the network issue by using data instead of wifi. 

For about 3 weeks now, I've been having an issue with shifting times for the Party Count reset and Sticker refill reset.  Normally the Party Count that tallies how many parties you attend in one day would reset at a specific time consistently.  It used to be around 2:30am.  Sticker refill would occur around 3:30am Hawaii time (HST).   But one night, my party count reset happened at midnight and my stickers didn't refill until 6:30am.  After that my reset times have both been shifting unpredictably.   It's hard to determine when the reset time would be on any given night.   Sometimes it happens together around midnight, other times I would have to wait 3 to 5 hours between the resets.  It does reset everyday. That's about the only consistent thing right now. I just don't know when it will be. 

Message 37 of 89 (1,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm using a Samsung Note 9 phone running Android 10 on t-mobile. There was a recent security patch installed a few days ago.  

Message 38 of 89 (1,924 Views)

★★★ Guide

@lmnmst  Okay, so I tried throwing a party from a different device. No success. 

Today I tried starting the party using just the data (without Wi-Fi). The plumbob was spinning for much longer time than usual, but again no success. 

I only noticed that Network Error 200 is responsible for the number of duplicate invites. When I used the Data, I got error 200 3 times, and three invites were generated. 

Message 39 of 89 (1,801 Views)

Re: [Open] Party failed to start [Network error 450]

★★★★★ Novice

I have this problem too,I can't hold the party. When I want to hold the party it says party failed to start .please help me to solve the problem 

Message 40 of 89 (1,765 Views)