[Open] - Party ends shortly after starting no error

by Kelly32873

Original Post

[Open] - Party ends shortly after starting no error

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s 9
OS Version 13.0.0.247063/13.0.0-stage_268@247063
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ??
What do you expect to see? My party back
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I started my party at 9am CST today and shortly after starting it kicked me out 3 times and both accounts then when I logged back in the last time it was like I never had a party. It shows that my party reset tho. 

Message 1 of 33 (2,057 Views)

Re: Party ends shortly after starting no error

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Kelly32873 I see it counted as your weekly party. Did you get any error messages? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 33 (2,006 Views)

★ Guide

.my party has come back but now I keep getting icked out.  Once started after I started my party.

Message 3 of 33 (1,952 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Two of the german players had the same issue. Network error 400. ;(
They were also kicked out for 2-3 times and the party disappeard.
The guests received the rewards, the hosts not and didn't see their parties like Kelly.
Message 4 of 33 (1,915 Views)

Hero
@EpicRedly Hi! Thanks for the message.
Could you please open a new bug report regarding the error 400? It is a different issue than the one Kelly is experiencing.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 33 (1,890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My party disappeared about halfway through and didn't give any rewards, even though it was level 10. No error message appeared; it just ended out of the blue. Now it keeps kicking me out of the game immediately after opening.

Message 6 of 33 (1,864 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Yeps, I'm trying to get more infos about the 400 error. But there are still 2 members in the community without an error and the same issue Standard smile

If it's needed, I can ask for the device and the other infos. ^_^
Message 7 of 33 (1,855 Views)

Hero
@EpicRedly Yes, please 😊 The team might need that information.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 33 (1,836 Views)

★★ Guide

Okay Standard smile I got the information from my friends~ 

Player: tkzsw 
iPhone 6 - iOS - 12.4.7
She started the party yesterday (thursday) at 7 pm. She relogged at 8 pm and the app began to crash. She couldn't get in the game till 9:30 pm. Switching to LTE didn't work. 
After this everything wents fine and the app kept working. 
At 4:45 am in the morning the party was already finished, although it should be opened till 7 am. 

Player Alicia: 
iPhone Xr - iOS - 13.5.1
for parties she always use wifi. 
She startet her party today (thuesday) at 7:30 pm. At 8:30 the game started to crash and closed the app like tkzsw. Also the ballons poped up. 

Player Lara: 
iPad 7th gen - iOS - 13.5.1 - always wifi 
Laras party started to crash after she tried to leave a friends (Mandy) party at 8:30 pm today. She started the party at 11 am and disappeared around 10 pm without rewards/ballons. 

Side note: Lara and Alicia went both to the same party today at 20:30. Both get the trouble after leaving the same party. But mandy as host from the party doesn't has any trouble. 

Player Britti: 
iPad 7th gen - iOS - 13.5.1 - wifi 
She started her party wednesday at 7 pm. After a few minutes she changed the location with her sims in the game. It sounds the same like Alicia; the game crashed and the app closed. The party was finished after ~20 minutes.
Interessting point: She's the only one with the network error I wrote before. Standard smile All the others problems are like from the others. 

Player GoldenerNinja:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) - Android - Wifi - (I'll update the android version info)
Party Start: Thursday 7:30 pm. She wrote the app started to crash around 8:15 pm. The app closed again and again. She didn't check when it worked again. She just saw the rewards didn't pop up tomorrow morning. 

If you need some more info, please let me know ♥ 

Message 9 of 33 (1,798 Views)

Party disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ? Host a party?
What do you expect to see? My party return and my rewards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I hosted my weekly party which quickly reached level 10. I logged back in a few hours later and my party had disappeared and there were no rewards. I would like my party back and my guests to receive their rewards

Message 10 of 33 (1,889 Views)