Re: Party Chat Not Working

by givememore86

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

When you notice the party chat is not available, have you tried to restart your game? Close it completely (also in the background) and then restart it. Does that help with the chat? 

Message 21 of 32 (1,339 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

When you notice the party chat is not available, have you tried to restart your game? Close it completely (also in the background) and then restart it. Does that help with the chat? 

I have deleted cached files and restarted my tablet and that didn't work.

Next time it happens I will try what you suggest. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 22 of 32 (1,330 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

@Phantomlover1717 

This is better in my game. There can still be issues at very crowded parties.

I can't say it's fixed. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 23 of 32 (1,215 Views)

[ Edited ]

Player ID# 1003573937503

My party chat hasn't been working for a while now. At first I thought it was a game-wide thing, that everyone was having this problem and that it would get fixed eventually. But I haven't noticed anyone else talking about it on here, so I guess it's just me?

The first time I remember it happening was the last time I hosted a party, I'm pretty sure that was last Wednesday. I got a pop-up saying "party chat on hold" that kept coming up every time I logged in until the party ended. My party chat button in the menu is not greyed out, it's blue, but when I click on it it acts like it's going to load but never does. I have not been able to access the chats for any of the parties I've attended all week. I'm hosting another party again today and the same pop-up Is back. 

It's annoying that I can't talk to my guests, can't welcome them to my house. Now that I'm pretty sure this is something wrong with just my game, I'm extra annoyed because that means my friends could be trying to talk to me and don't know why I'm not responding. 

Before anyone asks, I have tried some basic troubleshooting things, like restarting my devise, clearing my cache, etc. It's still the same, so I think it's a bug.

Edited to add my player ID

Message 24 of 32 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Pro

I was able to have a conversation with my party guests two days ago. it even popped on the screen so they could see it. I asked if my basketball court worked. I got a response from someone who swore my comment in my party. Today I went to a party, it had a conversation with a party guest. I'm not sure what's wrong with your game. So have your party and see if someone responds to any comments you make. 😃

Message 25 of 32 (1,149 Views)

Hero

I have just been @thecakeisaLIE82 party. The chat doesn't load.  

It was a very nice party but we  were not able to communicate. 

20190327_210511.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 26 of 32 (1,053 Views)

Yes, that's exactly what it shows on my end also. It's like that for every party I attend. @SalixCat I'm thinking that if I uninstall and reinstall the game that that would probably fix this bug, but I'm afraid of losing my progress. I am connected to EA, but I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, and I'm not sure if thats enough of a backup. 

Message 27 of 32 (1,046 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Looks like there was a hiccup last night, please let me know when that happens again. Timestamps are important for this Standard smile 

Message 28 of 32 (1,013 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike today 11th of April,  6:57 a.m. UTC +2. 

This was @thecakeisaLIE82 party. I waited perhaps a minute or two. Chat never loaded.

TheCakeIsALie.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 29 of 32 (987 Views)

Haven't had many reports on this issue, nor have I seen it more recently in game. I'm closing this report, if you still see it, please let me know so I can reopen this report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 30 of 32 (786 Views)