[Open] Party Chat doesn't reflect the actual party level

by givememore86

Original Post

[Open] Party Chat doesn't reflect the actual party level

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola Moto
OS Version Not sure
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003885873859
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to party. See the level in the chat. Participate party and notice the level does not move. Party does not reflect what the party chat says when it levels up. In my example, I counted 11 level ups and it is telling me that I'm only on level 7. This is happening a lot to the parties I go to.
What do you expect to see? The party level ups and the actual level up should be the same thing. If the actual party is at level 10 then it should say level 10 when I check the party not level seven. This makes me confused with the actual party level is. I don't know if I should use cake, or just wait it out. But I'm actually asking at the party what level the party is at. Most of the time, is not reflecting.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Please fix this

Can you also fix, the insert photo icon. It doesn't seem to work for Android. I have like six screenshots and I can only put 3 down.

Message 1 of 2 (636 Views)

Re: Party Chat doesn't reflect the actual party level

Hero

@givememore86  I'm glad you have reported this issue. I've seen players talking about this is social media.

I experienced this once in my own party but that was long time before party glitch was fixed in my game.

It was a very crowded open party with lots of players. The level bar showed a low level while I could see over 10 level up chat notifications.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (577 Views)