Re: Missing items in Sweet Treat Event

by 7132416515

Original Post

[Closed] Not getting rewards for Sweet Treat events

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s9+
OS Version No
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an event and check if rewards go into inventory. Mine don't.
What do you expect to see? Please fix or I won't be able to play the event
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country New Zealand
Additional feedback

I started the event 8 hours ago. Did the first 3 events and got no rewards. Dont see the point in play if I'm not getting the rewards for events my sims complete

Message 1 of 12 (2,398 Views)

Re: Not getting rewards for Sweet Treat events

@Aimee_NZ23 could you share your player ID with us?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (2,353 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Aimee_NZ23 Is this still happening now? 

Message 3 of 12 (2,334 Views)

Missing

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 13.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003868540804
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open Sweet Treat Box
What do you expect to see? The Prize (Bottle ‘O Branch) should be in my inventory. But as on the screenshot, I couldn’t find it in my inventory, but in Catalogue. It appears on blue background which means I never had the item before.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version iOS.11.2.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After open the Sweet Treat Box
What do you expect to see? The prize should be in my Storage. But in this case, the prize is on the catalogue to buy. Items I have should be on green backgrounds. But this prize (Bottle ‘O Branches) is on blue backgrounds which means I never had it before.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

Message 4 of 12 (2,290 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue with “Bottle O Branches” prize. It didn’t appear in my inventory but in the catalogue. The Background should be green if I already have it.

ID: 

Message 5 of 12 (2,282 Views)

Re: Missing

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue going on. I unlocked the snuggle up coffee table & it’s not showing up in my inventory, only in the catalog to buy.

Message 6 of 12 (2,139 Views)

Sweet treat showdown December 2019 missing content

★★★ Novice

I unlocked the snuggle up coffee table but it’s not in my inventory nor is it under events in my inventory. It’s only unlocked in the furniture section but it’s making me buy it. I called customer service & was on hold for over 2 hours & got hung up on . Then I requested a call back and they had me on hold for another hour & 30 minutes. The issue wasn’t resolved because we ended up getting disconnected. They sent me an email asking to chat online stating they tried calling me back & leaving a message but  my voice mail was full, which it wasn’t nor did I get any calls. I went onto the chat spent 2 hours talking to an agent with no results. Does anyone else have this issue? I really wanna get it fixed. I’ve spent so much of my real money on this game & when these glitches happen & they can’t be resolved I feel robbed & it makes me not wanna play the game anymore. 

Message 7 of 12 (2,127 Views)

Missing items in Sweet Treat Event

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version 12.4.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) CherryEndCrayon
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You should know
What do you expect to see? Glitch to be fixed
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback

I have a glitch in my Sims Mobile game for a second time when I play Sweet treat challenges. 

Today again In the Sweet Treat Event I unlocked my First Royal threat box  & it’s not showing up in my inventory, only in the catalog to buy. Last time when the same thing happened I will have to open another box with the same item for it to show up in my inventory but it won’t count the opened box towards the grand prize. I know it will happen again as it did in the previous event . It messes up my game and prevents me from completing the challenge and getting the main prizes . I am very frustrated right now as I see this is happening again so I decided to report the problem and hope you will be able to fix it. 

Kind regards.

Message 8 of 12 (2,022 Views)

Re: Missing items in Sweet Treat Event

★★ Apprentice
My situation is not really the same. It was the challenge with laundry and stuff where the grand prize was supposed to be a washer and something else. It was weeks ago and hadn’t thought much of it and now seeing this may be a bug, I just need to report it.

I reached the required boxes to complete all, green screens telling me so showing the whole collections. The first obvious place to look is the inventory and I never saw the prizes. I searched the categories and couldn’t find any trace. Hoping for some advice, thank you.
My Player ID- 100296888482
Message 9 of 12 (1,929 Views)

Re: [Open] Not getting rewards for Sweet Treat events

★ Guide

Same thing with the new Sweet treats. EA said no one has reported this happening.  Wanted me to do all the trouble shooting. I’m so tired of spending money on a game to have issues. My Stepper is in to purchase I haven’t received a free one.. Wants me to pay 

Message 10 of 12 (1,962 Views)