by Rh0deIsland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Open] No sims in parties after Fashionista update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Y5
OS Version Maya L02C636B127
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003823480727
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend parties of other sim players
What do you expect to see? I expect to see other sims in the party to interact with. I dont even know if Im visible in parties in this condition.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback Before the update, I was able to fix this issue by throwing my own party then right after that, I'll attend 2 parties. In both parties sims would already appear. But after the update I did the same procedure but sims were nowhere to be seen. Only the owners of the house/the hosts are available for interaction. This seems like a recurring issue on my end. I don't even know if I'm visible or not.

I've done basic troubleshooting like restarting the game, rebooting phone, clearing cache..it's still the same. This is the second time that this happened. And on the two occasions, the bugs happened right after updates or events (I.e. valentines  day event and february 2019 update)

Message 1 of 52 (5,558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims not being seen at parties

EA Live QV Team

Can you please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue now?  Standard smile 

If yes, are you having any issues with Sims from your friends (blue plumbob) not appearing in any of the districts like Market Square, Downtown or Waterfront?

View in thread

Message 26 of 52 (6,565 Views)

All Replies

Re: No sims in parties after update

Could it be the party guests were hanging out at the far sides of the curb in front of the house?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 52 (5,469 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Do you remember what time or date you were attending this party? 

Message 3 of 52 (5,466 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No, they're not there either. Im not the one throwing a party but attending it. So other sims would generally just enter the door or appear on the party. But they're missing. Only the owner/host of the party appears.

Message 4 of 52 (5,458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

February 28, 2019. 1st party @ 12:21pm (Philippine Time, GMT +8); 2nd party @ 12:45pm. 

Message 5 of 52 (5,455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no sims..this is the 3rd day

Message 6 of 52 (5,431 Views)

Sims not being seen at parties

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s 9
OS Version 13.0.0.247063/13.0.0-stage_268@247063
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 10003896100774
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure... but when I send my sims to a party no one can see them.
What do you expect to see? My sims seen at parties.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country
Additional feedback

My sims are not being seen at parties. Pleas help I love giving and receiving stickers.

Message 7 of 52 (5,404 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hope they fix this ASAP. I havent been receiving stickers for my sims when attending parties. Not quite sure if I'm invisible in parties or me, not seeing my fellow sims guests.
Message 8 of 52 (5,378 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This was taken yesterday, March 03, 2019. My sims' stickers have regressed back to zero. 

Message 9 of 52 (5,364 Views)

★ Guide

This is what I’m seeing too. Have they fixed this?  This is deff effecting sticker counts. My sims have not gotten very many stickers lately. 

Message 10 of 52 (5,350 Views)