by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Sims not being seen at parties

★ Guide

No they are not screenshots show that there is no there

Message 21 of 52 (1,671 Views)

★ Guide

That's why I'm trying to get someone to fix these issues but no one seems to care. I feel your frustration cause I take alot of pride and effort into dressing my sims for others to see.

Message 22 of 52 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Pro

Are you giving out stickers at your parties that you attend? 

Message 23 of 52 (1,647 Views)

★ Guide

I ruin out by my second party I attend. Can I ask y that would make a difference?  Cause it doesn't on my end.wish it would get fixed its annoying 

Message 24 of 52 (1,635 Views)

We had a similar kind of bug in the past, and it was advised to contact EA. Could you guys try that and get back to me on if they could do anything to fix it?

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 25 of 52 (1,617 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Can you please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue now?  Standard smile 

If yes, are you having any issues with Sims from your friends (blue plumbob) not appearing in any of the districts like Market Square, Downtown or Waterfront?

Message 26 of 52 (6,610 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just experienced this at 23:36 CEST at @SalixCat party. No Sims showed up, no sims on the sidewalk. Just my two Sims (ones spawned in with an interaction) in an empty house. 
Workaround is to return home/switch location and go back to the party.

Friends show up at other locations. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 52 (1,727 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sunday 31th of March. Open foodie party started 8:40 p.m. UTC +2.

I asked guests around 9:05 p.m. UTC +2 if they could see other Sims.

Party chat 31031019.png

Guest 1 experienced this issue at a party on Saturday. I don't have more details.

Guest 2 closed the app and opened it again. Then she could see some of the guests.

I had to make my iIms change location and come back home many times in order to see different guests. Every time my Sim came back home there were a mixture of new and "old" guests standing by the sidewalk.

My concern about this workaround is the posibility of triggering Error 400 with all that traffic in and out of parties. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 28 of 52 (1,705 Views)

No Partyguests after a few relogs

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S8
OS Version Android 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003157673753
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit a party again for a few times. Guests disappear completely.
What do you expect to see? Party-Guests!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany
Additional feedback

It doesn't matter if I'm a guest on a party from a friend or if I'm hosting my own party. After a few location-changings I can't see any other sims!
Some friends have this problem immediately. They can only see the sims from the party-host. No other guests.

So if I'm hosting a party: If I play as usual, after a few location-changes my party is dead. Only a few townies are in front of my house. I can't use any of the partyitems wich requireds partyguests. 
The same as guest: If I'm visited the party from my friends a few time: all sims disappear. And there's no chance to get them back. Sometimes the guests are missing at the first time. 
It's annoying! How should we get the stickers for the izzy-gems if we can't see any sims? 

And yes, in front of my house are only NPCs - no sims from friends. So it's also hard to distribute the sticker. Also a problem: If I want to get a new sim to my favorites - 4 or 5 older relationships went missing - both in the contacts, and the relationship itself. And the limit for the 3 stars at the contest is waaaay too high with these obstinately problems. 

Host-completedead.jpg

hostparty.jpg

A few bubbles are missing! Like the wood-deers, christmas tree, computer, bar, bbq... no, they wasn't already done and yes, normaly they popping up. :/ 

Message 29 of 52 (1,796 Views)

Re: No Partyguests after a few relogs

★★★ Pro

What is that green heart with a green plumbob on the upper right side? I don't have that in my game. Please let me know.

Message 30 of 52 (1,763 Views)