Re: Sims not being seen at parties

by NikkiRougon

Original Post

Re: No sims in parties after update

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

I experienced this yesterday at my own party. I could only see four Sims owned by the first party guest. This was 5 p.m. UTC +1. I didn't try to change location and come back to my party (didn't want to risk crashing it). Later, I opened the game again and there were four Sims. One that already was there from the beginning and three different. No other Sims were to be seen, none standing outside the house.

I don't think my Sims have been seen at parties. They have got very few stickers since last update.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 11 of 52 (1,857 Views)

Re: [Open] No sims in parties after Fashionista update

★ Guide

I noticed this at a party I just attended. The Sims did eventually appear, however they were all huddled around one area in the house's back yard instead of wandering around the house as normal. I had sent all 4 of my sims to the party (entered 4 separate times) and was shown the same 4-5 sims each time, not nearly the full amount of Sims that were attending. 

Message 12 of 52 (1,856 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. This also results in not being able to do all activities because some players only have 2 sims in the household and you sometimes need 3 to be able to do a certain activity. 

Message 13 of 52 (1,827 Views)

Re: No sims in parties after update

★★★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately no. They're all busy with the anniversary event that they forgot all about the bugs and issues they need to fix. Writing in this forum doesn't help AT ALL. I also sent a DM to EAHelp still NO response simce February.
Message 14 of 52 (1,780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@NikkiRougon True. Lesser activities mean lesser party XP thus less chances of earning party cakes. I really need those cakes when helping a household reach 10k so all could earn 4 shamrocks/gems for Izzy fashion
Message 15 of 52 (1,775 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I’ve been experiencing this bug since the recent update too. 

It happens at every party I attend. I can only see the host’s Sims, but no other party guest’s sims, not even in the corners near the sidewalk. They are nowhere to be found. 

These pictures were taken at a party I attended today at 12:11 pm EST. I arrived a little late to the party and saw that many other guests had already arrived at the party (per the chat box).

party pic - no guests

Message 16 of 52 (1,763 Views)

★ Guide

This could also be why my sims aren’t getting stickers also. I don’t know how to check it but I’ve always got some sticker weekly. I only got 1 sticker between 4 sims yesterday. 

Message 17 of 52 (1,667 Views)

Sims not being seen at parties

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s 9
OS Version 13.0.0.247063/13.0.0-stage_268@247063
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 10003896100774
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've attached screenshots
What do you expect to see? Sims at my party and ones I attend
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country Usa
Additional feedback

I've attached screenshots of my chat from my party. I couldn't get all the people that attended as it only shows so much. But as you can see no one is at my party but chat says they are. I also can see all thexquestxwgen I attend a party nor can they all see me. Please fix this it I'd flustering. 

Message 18 of 52 (1,527 Views)

Could it be they are all stuck at the ends of the sidewalk?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 52 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Pro

Phantom - I was wondering that myself. I have four sims and I give out all my stickers everyday. Yesterday I only got 1 sticker for one sim. I dress them up nice put accessories on them. They look great. It's frustrating, I should be getting a lot more stickers. I wonder if it's the same thing. I wonder if my Sims are actually being seen at the parties that I attend. I only noticed Sims on the corner at my own party though, not at the parties that I attend.

Message 20 of 52 (1,508 Views)