by delicateflower69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Not a bug] No new quests

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 11.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003441584251
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No new quests are showing up and they only quest I have is the hot tub one. Has been like this for a few days now and I’ve tried waiting for a new day and nothing is working.
What do you expect to see? New quests
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback

Haven’t had any new quests for a few days and the only one I have is the hot tub one. Been like this for a few days 

Message 1 of 58 (3,722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] No new quests

★ Guide
after todays update.. my quest is back. now I have 12 new quests Standard smile thanks for solving the bug Standard smile

View in thread

Message 27 of 58 (3,932 Views)

All Replies

Re: No quests

★ Novice
Please please please fix this bug soon. Saw there was an update today when I opened my game and yet after updating the issue is still not resolved!
Message 2 of 58 (3,652 Views)

Re: No quests

★★★ Novice
Im having the same problem. I’m on level 19 and No quests.
Message 3 of 58 (3,574 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Still no new quests since the hot tub event started and I'm level 20 now. Getting really frustrating. I was excited when I saw the update cause I thought that was going to fix it, but still waiting!

Message 4 of 58 (3,544 Views)

★★★ Novice
Have had this problem for a week now it’s really annoying
Message 5 of 58 (3,521 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For days I had only two quests, identical copies of the quest to finish a hobby story. I thought when I cleared those out, I would get new quests, but I have not. The only quests I have had since then have been the hot tub related ones, and I have had no quests of any kind since completing those.

Message 6 of 58 (3,492 Views)

★★★ Novice
That’s exactly what I had
Message 7 of 58 (3,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I thought it was strange that I wasn’t getting new quests... I too have doubles of the hobby, but also one for completing a relationship. This happened shortly after I retired a sim.
Message 8 of 58 (3,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having same issues.

Level 22 no quests.

Message 9 of 58 (3,410 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've had this issue too for over a week. I also have another friend that's having the same issue but she doesn't have a EA account to report it here.
Message 10 of 58 (3,365 Views)