by soulfulgenius

Original Post

Re: [Open] - No friends on friends list after Summer Paradise update

★★★★★ Apprentice
@soulfulgenius Thanks 😊
Message 21 of 38 (446 Views)

Hero

@soulfulgenius Thanks for sharing! That's a useful tip. 

I'm glad you could also solve your issue @smoothPEACHES 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 22 of 38 (439 Views)

★ Guide

@smoothPEACHES You’re welcome ☺️ 

Message 23 of 38 (422 Views)

★ Guide

@SalixCat Its no problem at all. I’m only glad I could help.

Message 24 of 38 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat the friends list is solved , but he fact no friends received an invite to my party yesterday

& last week my party worked fine even tho the contacts list was blank it had been from start of festival everyone saw an invite 

Message 25 of 38 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I'm currently experiencing the same problem. 

My friend list disappeared after the update. 

Please help. Thanks!

Message 26 of 38 (376 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@KarenChin26 can you try unlinking the social accounts as mentioned in the thread and relinking them *you need to have the game linked to game center or google play games and NOT unlink it from those. You can read the instructions in the thread

Message 27 of 38 (366 Views)

Game Friends disappear

★★★ Apprentice

My Game Friends don't appear on my Game Friends list anymore. There are only outgoing pending friend requests on the list.

Initially, I had a couple of Game Friends until I added one more, then all of them disappeared. Now, if I accept an incoming friend request, that player doesn't show up on my Game Friends list. If I try to send these players (that were once on my friend list) a friend request again with the Add Friend button, this message is shown: Failed to send friend invite and it does not let me add them again.

Spoiler
game friend.jpg

Having searched other topics regarding this issue with the Game Friends feature beforehand, I could not find a solution that helped me whatsoever. I usually completely close my application as soon as I am finished using it. The issue remains present after restarting my device or disconnecting and reconnecting to my Facebook account ingame.

Currently my Game Friend list is empty, and I have never successfully had any of my Game Friends appear on the list anymore after that initial incident.

Any helpful answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time! Large smile

Message 28 of 38 (355 Views)

Re: Game Friends disappear

[ Edited ]
Hero

@reomin I have merged your post with a thread regarding the same issue. Please go through the posts and you'll find an alternative solution that has worked for some players. 

This issue has been reported to the team and is under investigation.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 29 of 38 (330 Views)

Re: Game Friends disappear

★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat Thank you for bringing my post to a more suitable place in the forums, and thank you for looking into this. I have indeed tried disconnecting then reconnecting to my Facebook account ingame; the issue was not fixed.

Please inform me when you find another solution that isn't already mentionned in this thread. Angel

Message 30 of 38 (305 Views)