Re: Can’t see friends list or add people

by reomin

Original Post

Re: All 56 Facebook Friends disappointed in my Sims Mobile!

★★★★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye Hi. i updated my IOS last week and still no option to connect. i am hosting a party now but no once come. i ask my friends and it didnt show to them maybe bec i have no friendlist until now. pls help me. Frown(((
Message 31 of 38 (786 Views)

Re: All 56 Facebook Friends disappointed in my Sims Mobile!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @shelby0311! For now there is no fix for the friend issue. 
For the social accounts issue have you allowed tracking on the settings menu? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Can-t-enable-tracking-on-iOS-Can-t-connect-to-Facebook/m-...

Message 32 of 38 (767 Views)

Re: [Open] - No friends on friends list after Summer Paradise update

★★★★ Novice

I got same problem do u fix the problem u can’t invite your friend ?

Message 33 of 38 (727 Views)

Can’t see friends list or add people

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version 14.7.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. When I view my friends list, it’s just blank. I can’t invite friends to parties or interact with profiles. It doesn’t let me add people now
What do you expect to see? Friends on my friends list and being able to send friends requests to people
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 34 of 38 (614 Views)

Hero
@karislovesanime I have merged your report with an existing thread about the same issue. This is a bug and there is no fix for it yet.

If your account is connected to Facebook, you could try an alternative solution that has worked for some players.
1. Disconnect from Facebook. Friends will reappear on the list.
2. Reconnect your game back to Facebook. If you can't reconnect open up a browser on your device and log into FB. Then, open your game and try to reconnect to FB.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 35 of 38 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That worked for opening friends list back up, but it doesn’t let me use Facebook and have friends list at the same time. 

Message 36 of 38 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@karislovesanime To reconnect to FB you will need to open up a browser on your device and log into FB. Then, open your game and try to reconnect to FB.

For some reason it doesn't work when you log in through the Facebook app.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 37 of 38 (557 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Just a short update that I have downloaded The Sims Mobile on my android phone, now I can successfully see my Game Friends list there. However, my Game Friends still do not appear on my iPad, even after logging into Facebook separately on a browser.

Angel
Message 38 of 38 (408 Views)