[Solved] - Never started party ends when launching app

by RockDesk

Original Post

Re: [Open] Never started party ends when launching app

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: iPad Air 2
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei P9
OS Version 12.2 (no updates available)
Player ID: (1003362755143)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?  no idea, it happens EVERY TIME I OPEN THE GAME
What do you expect to see? No party ending (or at all)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Additional feedback: 

EA support has been incredibly UNSUPPORTIVE in relation to this issue which is obviously not isolated! After a couple weeks of ridiculous responses, they told me to post to a different thread proving that they didn’t actually read or see what I wrote!

it came about after I came back to the game. I had removed it from my device, and downloaded it again about a month ago. Ever since then, I have had this continuous issue with the parties. There was one time where I had followed all the advice in theses forums regarding parties, but then I got a message saying I couldn’t start a party while one was already in progress. 

i had previously hosted parties before deleting the game from my device, so the issue may be that I deleted it while a party was in progress. Regardless, EA NEEDS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Message 11 of 27 (2,213 Views)

Re: Old party still popping up

★★★★ Novice
Doesn’t make a difference at all
Message 12 of 27 (2,213 Views)

Re: Must collect party/weekly rewards repeatedly

[ Edited ]

I also have this issue on PID: 1003495030914

Screenshot_20190423-125425_The Sims.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 27 (2,072 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution yet?

Message 14 of 27 (2,016 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@hannahxxk what is your player ID?

Message 15 of 27 (1,996 Views)

★ Novice
@SimGuruMaaike Its 1002963613036
Message 16 of 27 (1,942 Views)

Party timer reset

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s10
OS Version 8.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002836230197
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As soon as I get to my house hold it's asking me to collect my party reward. My timer then resets itself to 6 days before I can host a party. It's been doing this since I first started the game.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have only ever been able to complete the tutorial host a birthday party. Schedule I did that I have not been able to host one since. I have uninstalled reinstalled it keeps doing the same thing. 8 have also retired Sims and made new ones and still nothing is working. 

Message 17 of 27 (2,115 Views)

Re: Party timer reset

Sounds a lot like this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Can-t-start-a-party/td-p/7866784

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 27 (2,091 Views)

Bug

★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 plus
OS Version iOS 13.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) [edit: email address removed]
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure what the problem is but I’ve not been able to throw a party on my app for over a year. Every time I open the game it tells me the party I had over a year ago has ended and I can collect 20 coins. It’s not really been a problem until I had an item on my to do list that was throw a party and I couldn’t finish the series of tasks because of it.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback

Bug with party option

Message 19 of 27 (1,732 Views)

Re: Party timer reset

★★★ Novice

The problem you linked to is a different problem. 

Message 20 of 27 (1,665 Views)