by eterhnite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Never started party ends when launching app

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei P9
OS Version 7.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know!
What do you expect to see? No party ending (or at all)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Ireland

Every time I open the app, it collects birthday party rewards and says the party is over. I didn't have a party. I also can't start a party to try and trigger an actual ending - it runs a countdown until I can host again but at 0 it starts the weekly countdown.

It happens every time I open the app. I'm on Android.

I used the app when it was first released then stopped and uninstalled. I went back to it a week ago and have been getting the error since then.

I've also emailed Technical Support but was advised to also post it here

Message 1 of 27 (5,225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug

★★★ Novice

I tried and failed the first time because left the app before starting the party and it was already back in to the loop when reopened practically immediately. But the second time i succeeded. I ended up being able to choose to have a party by putting a timer on my phone for exactly the moment the party timer ran out and QUICK throwing a party. I was in the game when the timer ran out and chose to throw a party right then and there. It seemed to reset the party and it has been working now for the last few weeks. I Don't know if this will help anyone.

View in thread

Message 25 of 27 (2,511 Views)

All Replies

Re: Party ends every time I open app

Is your Sim named Claire? Did you recently had a party that did end at level 4?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 27 (5,161 Views)

Re: Party ends every time I open app

★★ Apprentice

Hi

Sim name is Claire, I haven't had a party at all. I may have had a party when I played the game months ago but I can't remember

Message 3 of 27 (5,155 Views)

Re: [Open] Never started party ends when launching app

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been having this same exact issue for several months. I can’t remember when the last party was, but I do remember that I hosted a party, already received the rewards for the party, and then ever since then I open the app and get rewards for an ended party that I didn’t start. I’ve been ignoring the issue for a while now as I haven’t tried throwing a party ever since the first one. But now I’m trying to throw a party to interact with my friend’s sims and now I can’t. I’m playing on the iPhone 6 on iOS 12.0.1.

Message 4 of 27 (5,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Also having this problem. I open the game and see that a party apparently started by one of my Sims has finished at L5 and that I didn’t earn any stars. Countdown never gets to the point where I can host a party. ID: 1003277222921

Message 5 of 27 (4,876 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still happening. Today there was a brief window when I could start a party. I had to close the app and when I reopened later, the bug occurred and now I can’t start a party for another 6 days.

Message 6 of 27 (4,810 Views)

Old party still popping up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s9+
OS Version 12.3.0.2082512.3.0.208251-Retail_22 Patch 568 + Retail211218
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003493586721
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the top of my screen it shows a collect button
What do you expect to see? No button and no party options when there is no party
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country America
Additional feedback

Each time I open the game even if I dont entirely close the game, at the top of the screen it will say "collect party rewards for each of your sims" it's a party held by a sim I retired so it's a really old party. And each time it says "you need to receive at least one star to get rewards" then it gives me 10 coins. If I dont click it, it gives me party options when taping on things. Such as things to earn balloons. I did switch my game over to this new phone. That may have caused the problem. I also see the broken object sign stuck in places that may have been broken before I switched phones. I deleted the app and redownloaded it but still is happening. It's only an annoying problem. 

Message 7 of 27 (4,730 Views)

Re: Old party still popping up

EA Live QV Team

@KnellWWll you mention its a really old party, do you know how long ago? 

And next time you collect the rewards, can you then close the game, also in the background (force close) and start the game again. Does it still happen then? 

Its your Happy Hanukkah Garland that needs repairing, zoom out and tap on the garland to repair it Standard smile 

Message 8 of 27 (4,690 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

@KnellWWll you mention its a really old party, do you know how long ago? 

And next time you collect the rewards, can you then close the game, also in the background (force close) and start the game again. Does it still happen then? 

Its your Happy Hanukkah Garland that needs repairing, zoom out and tap on the garland to repair it Standard smile 

@KnellWWll did you miss the reply of SimGuruMaaike?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 27 (4,437 Views)

@RockDesk@rubyztuesday@eterhnite have you seen any improvements on this issue? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 27 (4,372 Views)