[Fixed] Never received Fashion Gems

by AyameYumi

Original Post

Re: Fashion Gems Never Received

★★★ Newbie
I still haven't received fashion gems for the week of April 16-23rd and now haven't received any for the week of April 23rd-30th. My player ID is 1003028880850.
Message 61 of 150 (1,038 Views)

Re: [Open] Never received Fashion Gems

★★★★★ Expert

I'm having this issue today! I received the new stickers for the week and haven't received my gems rewards for the week and 3 of my 4 Sims had a considerable amount of stickers. It's so frustrating.

So they're not going to compensate us with the gems? How do I make an official report? I keep getting set backs with all these things that are worth something. I had several bugs with the asos event so I can't get all the rewards and now this. 😫

Message 62 of 150 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I received my gems for this week. Thank you for fixing the bug in my game.
Message 63 of 150 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Novice
I too received I believe this week's gems, but definitely didn't get both missing weeks worth. Guess it's better than nothing lol.
Message 64 of 150 (1,193 Views)

★ Apprentice
Both my husband and I have received gems for this week. Still pending compensation for previous weeks.
Message 65 of 150 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Guide
After two weeks of missing out on the sticker reward, I got lucky and finally received mine this week! Seems like it's random every week whether you get your gems or not...
Message 66 of 150 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
They compensate me for 20 gems for 2 weeks worth of gems. Lol?? So stingy considering it was their mistake. I'm super dissappointed.
Message 67 of 150 (1,153 Views)

★ Apprentice
Another week that I didn't get any gems for the sticker contest...

Player ID 1003033665672
Missing gems from 16 - 23 April and 23 - 30 April.
Message 68 of 150 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happed to me....it’s definatly a bug. My id is 7tylpwl

Message 69 of 150 (1,048 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This same issue just happened to me for the last sticker contest.
I toss in a few bucks here and there for simcash to help complete collections but never buy fashion gems so this is my only way earning them too.
I kept sims that should have been retiring for a whole week just to collect all the stickers. They got me something like 200 stickers between the 4 of them, so I'm pretty annoyed that I haven't gotten the screen at the end of the sticker contest yet. I got fed up waiting and ended up retiring them all to bring in the next generation.

Platform: Android phone
Specific device(s) I play with: Samsung Galaxy S6
OS Version: Android 7.0
Player ID: 1003027489385
Missing stickers for 23 Apr-30 Apr
Message 70 of 150 (1,028 Views)