Re: Level 25 and STILL can’t expand house size land won’t clear

by bno29qd9a70l

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I sent more than 10 messages but no one is helping me.I am unable to expand land for 1 month

Message 41 of 48 (1,799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have same problem land expansion isnt over in my firsthouse ı buy an other house and in the second land mo problem but first house alwayss says land expansion isnt over

What will ı do  please help

Message 42 of 48 (1,766 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Stevev363 All the update ı wish this but nothing change maybe secondfloor update can stop the bug ı buy lots pf things in the game real money open alot of case and noting change Frown
Message 43 of 48 (1,630 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well; no current expansions, I only own one lot and for more than a week I have seen this message.

“Another land expansion is currently unlocking.”  Player ID [Edited, please don't post your Player ID publicly]

Message 44 of 48 (1,599 Views)

Re: [Open] Need to improve lifestyle to unlock land

★ Guide

I need to make an update to everyone, I should have done this a while ago when the problem seemingly fixed so my apologies. 
I seemed to have fixed the issue when we got the neighborhood update, I purchased the available plots and then tried to unlock the last on my main plot but got the message others are getting here about another plot still being unlocked. I built one plot on another area and right after it was finished I was able to unlock my last plot on my main. After finishing my main I was able to build plots on other areas simultaneously instead of one plot only at a time. 
I still have many plots to build so fingers crossed the problem doesn’t happen on another in the future. 😊

Message 45 of 48 (1,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Nothing works for me, I can unlock one land on all the other plots at one time, but my first plot always says currently unlocking no matter what I do, it’s super annoying and they need to fix it, Thankfully I had unlocked most but I still have a row in the back that I can’t clear, why are they even there in the first place? All this game is designed to do is get you you to spend your real money. I’m super annoyed by everything they changed in this game from the beginning, they could at least fix the bugs.

Message 46 of 48 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice

Has anyone found a fix for this issue? I've had absolutely no luck trying to resolve, or getting help through contacting EA. Latest response:

I will surely pass that players are facing issue regarding game features so that this may get in the ears of developers and they come to know what our players are upset about. We are constantly working on improvement of our services.

Message 47 of 48 (1,019 Views)

Hero

@lhamilton07 @Stevev363 @Emeilada @lilyolog @bno29qd9a70l 

Is this issue fixed for you after the Haunted Halloween update?

• The infinite "another land expansion is currently unlocking" error should no longer occur
  • Completed Land Expansion popups should no longer get stuck
  • Active Land Expansion Pop-ups should no longer disappear on zone change

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/26th-of-October-Haunted-Halloween-Bug-Fix-List...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 48 of 48 (3,424 Views)