Re: Modeling career home items

by SalixCat

Original Post

[Open] - Modelling career home items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy A20
OS Version Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003885873859
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the items for modeling career for the home. Picture perfect backdrop, light, photo tripod. These three items do not have party points.
What do you expect to see? I expect when I go to a party for the modeling career to be able to use the home items instead of creative chaos dresser from the trending career.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America
Additional feedback

I don't see why I spent Simoleons and llama zooms with these items and their not utilized for parties. They're just basically stuff to clutter up the house.

Message 1 of 9 (2,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 I would like to see the option to take a group photo with party guests.
Also a non party option for taking photos with children.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 9 (2,052 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat I love that idea.
Message 3 of 9 (2,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

There are three bugs going on here. 

1) As the OP stated, the three modeling career “Picture Perfect” items have no relationship to the career for parties for party interactions. If I had to make a guess, I would bet that the “Picture Perfect Backdrop” should be the primary item for this career, adding an interaction for 60 party points, then if the floor light is out it should raise it to 62 party points, and if the tripod is also out it should raise it to 64 party points. This would make it consistent with the rest of the career collections and party interactions in the game.

Additionally, these two other related bugs exist:

2) No modeling career items make the briefcase icon appear in party searches. However, if the Fashion Trend career’s “Creative Chaos Dresser” is out at a party, then a briefcase icon appears in the party search when a sim is in the modeling career. And when a studio party theme is hosted, then that briefcase appears gold. This is an error, the Fashion Trend career’s primary object (Creative Chaos Dresser) should have no relationship to the modeling career. However, party interactions appear at parties specifically for this wardrobe when sims are in the modeling career.

3) Furthermore, not only does the “Creative Chaos Dresser” make the briefcase icon appear for sims in the modeling career, but when ANY wardrobe is out at the house, then the briefcase icon appears for sims in the modeling career in party searches. This is an error — no wardrobe (especially not every wardrobe in the game) should have a relationship to the modeling career.

It’s misleading. Only modeling career home items should have party interactions for sims in modeling careers and make the briefcase appear in party searches. The Fashion Trend career items got mixed up with the modeling career.

Message 4 of 9 (2,027 Views)

★★★ Pro

@simmerdownMAL not only any wardrobe or dresser can set off the briefcase for modeling career, the same is for trending now too. I went to a party today, only went there because the briefcase showed for both my modeling career and trending now. And it was a basic dresser.

20191110_175805.jpg

Message 5 of 9 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is still not fixed. Just went to a party, a low level one they were level 18 and had this dresser. It set off my modeling career and trending career so I thought it was a high-level party. This was the dresser.

20191204_155448.jpg

Message 6 of 9 (1,892 Views)

★★★ Pro

@SalixCat can you mark this as open please

Message 7 of 9 (1,885 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Done 🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 9 (1,860 Views)