[Open] Missing Event Items from “Buy” Tab - After QoL update

by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

Re: Missing Event Items from “Buy” Tab

★★★ Guide

@yani_tsm I have found items from the Halloween event also in the buy tab (table decorations). I’m not sure, but I can’t remember seing any Halloween items in the Anniversary event.

I myself is not seeing the luxuriosly lavish loveseat. I won one in the world of luxury event this year, but I wouldn’t mind being able to buy one more. There are a lot of other items from events I wouldn’t mind being able to buy, but since @simmerdownMAL haven’t mentioned them, I guess they are not featured in anybodys buy section.

Message 11 of 24 (1,201 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@KatlaStorm That’s correct. I didn’t include items that seemed to be consistently missing from a bunch of players’ Buy tabs. It’s hard to distinguish what was supposed to appear in the Buy tab vs what wasn’t. Like, I’d like more fall foliage trees too, but no one had that in their Buy tab 😂
Message 12 of 24 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Guide

@simmerdownMAL It might be that the event items should never have been in the buy section in the first place, so maybe it’s a good idea to buy whatever is there before it’s taken away again...

But absolutely: more trees would have been wonderful 🍂🍁

Message 13 of 24 (1,187 Views)

★★ Novice

Items missing from my "Buy Tab" were gotten from the ways listed below:

1.  Summer BBQ Grill Deluxe - Unlocked by opening Summer Ice Chests July 2018 Summer Backyard BBQ Event 
  2. Steamy Hot Tub - Unlocked by opening Duckie Bags January 2019 Winter Warm Up Event
  3. The items below were from puchasing a pack with boxes in December 2018 - I cannot remember the name but my play store shows it as 
    Great Discount Box (The Sims™ Mobile) $12.55 USD
        Luxuriously Lavish Loveseat - Luxurious Bubble Blower- Luxurious Hanging Lanterns-Luxuriously Sumptuous Rug
  4. Splash of Dart Light - Unlocked by opening Consolation Prize Chest August 2018 Summer Throwdown League Event

Message 14 of 24 (1,165 Views)

★★★ Guide
@KatlaStorm you are correct: most of Halloween items were not in the Anniversary event. Gargoyle and Bubbling Cauldron were definitely in Anniversary event.
Message 15 of 24 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sorry, @yani_tsm , my note was very unprecise. Sorry about that.

I have the Gargoyle in the buy section as well. I don’t know what a bubbling cauldron is, but never mind. But I also found the Halloween pumpkins, and I don’t think they were included in the Anniversary event. I also found the tin soldiers we used to speed up things in the winter event. Since I’m not sure what things are called in English, I’ll include a picture of the biggest of the tin soldier. Can’t remember seing them in the Anniversary event, but they are included in the buy section (decorations).

Message 16 of 24 (1,159 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@KatlaStormI believe all these items you listed are present for everyone. At least I have not heard anyone complaining about these items no being present (but they also might not know that they should have those items in their Buy tab).

Bubbling Cauldron is this thing:

IMG_6740.jpg

The issues we observed are only with these prizes: 

- Luxurious Hanging Lanterns 

- Luxuriously Lavish Loveseat

-  Luxuriously Sumptuous Rug

- Luxuriously Elegant Mirror

- Luxurious Bubble Blower

- Sharp as Attack

- Splash of Dart

- Horseshoe Pit

- Steamy Hot Tub

- Summer BBQ Grill

All these items (other than BBQ Grill) appeared in Anniversary quest (as well as their own quests). If you look at this post of mine (#8) , you will see that the items I am missing are the ones which I didn't win or re-win in the Anniversary event. Therefore i made a conjecture that if you didn't win one of those items (see the list above) in the Anniversary quest, but you won them in their own quests (World of Luxury for example), then you're missing them in the Buy tab. My conjecture might be wrong, that's just what I observed. 

Message 17 of 24 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Guide

You have strong arguments there @yani_tsm !!!👍👍👍

Message 18 of 24 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Guide

FYI - no change after the August 1st update for Version 15.0.2. Event items are still shown in some players' Buy Tabs, but not in other players' Buy Tabs, despite both players having won the items from events.

Message 19 of 24 (868 Views)

@simmerdownMAL have you seen any improvements since?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 20 of 24 (650 Views)