[Fixed] Marriage not saving

by Seodoc

Original Post

Re: [Open] Marriage not saving

★★★ Newbie
This happened to me too. At first i though it was my marriage being declined since i got married to a real player but the second time it happened again. Hope this gets fixed
Message 21 of 33 (725 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @diana_est909,

Could you please try to re-marry your Sims after updating the game with today's version as @SimGuruMaaike suggested?

Please, let us know if it happens again in the updated game.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 22 of 33 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did update proposed got married she didn’t move in
Message 23 of 33 (698 Views)

Proposal And Marriage Not Saving

★ Novice
Hi,

I am currently in a level 9 relationship with another player's sim. My sim has proposed and married the other sim successfully several times now, however after several minutes of being married or engaged, the status resets to wise companions without me even exiting the game. Is this due to the sim not being a "random" sim and being created by somebody or is this some sort of glitch?
Message 24 of 33 (699 Views)

Re: Proposal And Marriage Not Saving

EA app Team
Hi,

@jeang105 - please, read this thread as I think might help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Married-sims-won-t-move-in/td-p/6688955

@jasminepayne1989 - could you check Google Play or App Store for updates? It sounds like you are having the issue we are talking about in this thread. Please, update your game and try again Standard smile

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 25 of 33 (660 Views)

★★★ Novice
I do have the update . I have a couple married and she didn’t move in . My other guy it changes and they are no longer married
Message 26 of 33 (658 Views)

Re: Can't get married?

★★★ Newbie
How to move her to my house?
Message 27 of 33 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @jijaljoko @jeang105,

Does the Sim you married appear in your family portrait? If so, it means they are part of the household already even if you can't control them - they have already moved in. You should see them around the house.

If you want to control these Sims, then you would need to make them active from the family portrait - you need to have a free space for active Sims in the bottom side of your screen for this.

Thanks,
-Mai

Message 28 of 33 (606 Views)

★★★ Novice

So sick of no response . My sims can marry but the spouse does not move in . I did the update and still didn’t fix . It’s been since I started playing can you please fix it ? I play on mini iPad and iPhone 7 Plus 

Message 29 of 33 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

@jeang105, I feel a bit invisible :D  Did you mute me? Wink

Does the spouse appear in the family portrait?

-Mai

Message 30 of 33 (596 Views)