[Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

Re: [Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

★★ Apprentice

Got my game back!!! Don't know how but I'm so happy I didn't lose all that time and effort Standard smile

Message 11 of 35 (829 Views)

Hero

@Brynlee0915 Did you connect your game to EA, Facebook, Google Play or Apple game center?

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums, but an EA advisor can help you get your game progress back.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster! 

Select topic: Missing content. Then, select issue: Had content and lost it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 12 of 35 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I am also experiencing this issue, starting tonight. When I press the blue icon it simply disappears. There is no prompt to watch the commercial and then my game continues. 
l have also had commercials freeze my screen of late (after watching them), so that I have to reload to complete the action, to complete the event, and I do not get the rewards. This hasn’t happened today, just the disappearing blue icon. 

Message 13 of 35 (811 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am periodically having the ‘ads freezing my screen having watched the commercial’ bug again. I have to reload the game to end the commercial, and I do not get the rewards, so it’s really upsetting.
The first picture is the freeze, the second is the ad it froze on (I got lucky with that pic, I just swiped something and it came up), the third is what happened afterwards. Nothing. But I have watched ads successfully since then. It is not 100%. But this particular ad does give me more issues than others. This one and the Klondike one? The one with the farm? Nothing wrong with them, they just freeze a lot. A58D54E0-BF55-4EC4-A809-6487A5504ACF.png3DBBC1D5-FC25-43BD-BA87-4F06228C7328.jpegF49DAD7A-EE66-4256-A796-EC0FD06B14F9.jpeg

Message 14 of 35 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I just finished a standard event and missed out on the rewards from the commercial that went along with completing the event. My screen froze once the commercial was over and I had to reload to continue. I do not know if I got the rewards for the event itself because my Simoleon count changes up and down so often I can’t tell. That does not mean I have Simoleons to spare, @pickpockets. I’m really glad to know pickpockets get money from the game and not players as I have to work just as hard for them as everybody else.
The first picture is the freeze screen, the second shows me having to go back to my main screen to reload and the third is what I saw when I was returned. The commercial was the Homescapes one, the same one that froze before. It’s really frustrating and annoying because I do not watch commercials for fun. Some of the rewards I am able to get I get almost nowhere else in the game, like heirloom tokens. Heirloom tokens go directly to my Character traits and abilities, which reduce the amount of time I have to spend completing events, for one thing. They are very important and hard to get.
29925E80-BD5E-48DE-BBF9-415DB11C6807.jpegD705B90D-3AEF-48E9-99F4-8CAFCAF2AD03.jpegB56229AD-351D-4B1A-80B8-F01D1985943F.jpeg

Message 15 of 35 (764 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is where my screen froze today, trying to watch a commercial to complete a quick event for a Wumples quest. It froze before I actually watched the commercial this time, so I’ll never know what the product was. I did receive credit for the quick event for Wumples, so I’m assuming my totals went up along with that. I am, and have been, experiencing this issue in 2 games now. It’s very frustrating.
1. the freeze, 2. the trip back 3. arriving back, the game has advanced to my household. I was at the Wellness Centre.

8F2E76AA-08F4-44A2-8C9E-A5E6891B6A4A.png

1848B047-0FBE-424C-BF50-C3E3B7BCCDF4.png54244FA6-2476-4747-A679-78FEEA92EEE7.jpeg

Message 16 of 35 (740 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat You are the all knowing! Thank you for sharing more of your knowledge!
Message 17 of 35 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi, EA LIVE QV TEAM,

I notice all the previous bug reports on this issue have been dealt with by you within 48 hours. But I have 3 pretty good reports here containing issues that require the same attention that have been left unattended to. Any ideas on what can be done about that? Thanks!😊

Message 18 of 35 (705 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My screen froze having watched the commercial again just now. I don’t remember what the commercial was, I don’t know if I got the rewards and I don’t think these pictures will be all that helpful since I had to cut so much out. I do not know how to link a video. A0DAA97B-719D-477C-9161-B45F1737B03D.jpeg520E63D0-8076-4250-AFEB-076169CA8DF2.jpeg94E45758-5E95-4C7B-9F24-4B70E5A24997.jpeg

Message 19 of 35 (593 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Insert picture is still not working on my phone. It does work on my iPad but I have to forward all my pictures from my phone so it is quite frustrating.
Message 20 of 35 (589 Views)