[Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

[Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? odd question. I don't know
What do you expect to see? Hopefully it will be fixed soon
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region
Country USA

Description

When I click on ad on the mailbox to watch it. It disappears and then I can't watch it. No more ad! This happens frequently

Message 1 of 35 (2,143 Views)

Re: Ads Not Working and Disappears

Hero
@Tiffany562411 What ad providers are crashing in your game?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 35 (2,080 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat U know the blue icon that shows up on the mail box when there's a ad available to watch in sims mobile. Well that blue icon disappears when I select it & then I can't watch the ad. I guess it's the ad watch mail boxs that crash in my game. That is my only issue in sims mobile
Message 3 of 35 (2,061 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Tiffany562411! Could you share a video and send me your PID on a DM so I can take a look into your game? Thanks!

Message 4 of 35 (1,968 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This also happens to me, when I click on mailbox, the blue button dissapears and no ads show up(no rewards) I have to close app and open it again. Same happens when I get the option of extra reward after completing mision, in this case the game gets bugged and I can’t do anything until I restart the app(no reward).

Finally, in the case of STS event, the ads sometimes don’t show up but incredibly it gives me the reward.

Message 5 of 35 (1,926 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@powalola227 Would you be able to capture a video of any of he issues you mentioned using the screen recorder function on your phone? It would be very helpful for us to see, if you're able. I don't think you can attach video files here, but if you upload it to youtube as an unlisted video and link that here, that should work.

Message 6 of 35 (1,921 Views)

the sims mobile mailbox won't play ads

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know how to answer this question. my player ID is 1005159988032
What do you expect to see? The ad play when I hit the blue play icon above the mailbox and collect the rewards.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I click on the watch ad play button on the mailbox, The next screen pops up for me to select the big blue play button or the green button watch video ad.  It does not matter which I choose, no ad plays and I am brought back to the front of the house and the blue play button is there for me to select again.  This happens repeatedly until the blue play button is no longer available. I have been able to watch maybe 3 ads and I am on level 16.  Also from reading other posts with this same issue I would like to add it does not matter if it is the house mailbox or one of the mailboxes in town,  I am also new to androids.  Any tips are appreciated, thank you!

Message 7 of 35 (1,902 Views)

Re: the sims mobile mailbox won't play ads

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Brynlee0915! Could you please DM me your player id and maybe record the issue as it happens to you? Thanks for your report!

Message 8 of 35 (1,865 Views)

Re: the sims mobile mailbox won't play ads

★★ Apprentice
@EA_DragonsEye DM sent
Message 9 of 35 (1,822 Views)

Re: [Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

★★ Apprentice

I just cleared my cache and lost my game!  I have to start all over again!  Super frustrated!!!

Message 10 of 35 (1,786 Views)