Re: [Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

by powalola227

Original Post

Re: Ads Not Working and Disappears

★★★★ Guide
@Sampson0316 I'm playing on a andriod phone. I used a screen recorder app that I got from Google play. If u have apple. I'm sure the app store has screen recorder apps too
Message 31 of 35 (465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@powalola227  this is exactly how the disappearing blue button works for me, thanks for posting on this. Hopefully others will as well in case there’s other information in there. Personally, this issue cleared up for me shortly after I posted about it, I’m just getting periodic freezing now. 
But your video did raise one very important thing I was concerned about and thought I’d worry about once I was at the linking process. All your information is visible, especially your totals, and really, who knows what else. Do you think posting our financial information is wise, even though it’s not real money? I read in the literature that we should be careful, apparently our posts can be googled. You’re not worried for any reason? Because I don’t think we can cut anything out and hope to be of any help. 

Message 32 of 35 (459 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@CharlieDaisy12 Hey! No, I’m not worried about it, I’m already concerned about many other things in my life to worry about someone hacking my credit card info from my mobile. But I checked, and in my case(iPhone) it’s possible to edit the video and crop it exactly like it’s done with photos/screenshots. Didn’t need to download any app, it can be done with the tools included in the phone.
Message 33 of 35 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hmm. I do have time to worry @powalola227 😂.  I don’t see how they could get from an amount of money in the game to your credit card, and I think we could get an answer to that question, but it points to who’s a person who’s likely to spend and who isn’t, doesn’t it? Btw, I’m sure you’re fine. This is worst case scenario.
Im wondering if I’d rather just send them privately to the developers when requested. I could tape it, post that I’ve got it, keep it for 5 days and if they want/need more, it’s there. People could still do it your way, it would be up to them.

EDIT: Just sent my first ad freeze video data by DM!!

Message 34 of 35 (431 Views)

Re: Ads Not Working and Disappears

★★★ Novice
@Tiffany562411 Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look for a screen recorder app.
Message 35 of 35 (342 Views)