Re: [Open] - Mailbox ad icon disappears - Ads Not Working

by powalola227

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

My screen just froze again after watching the ad. I can’t remember what the ad was, I tend to lose focus when I’m watching ads. I don’t know if I got the rewards and again, I don’t think the pictures will be very helpful but I’ll send them along just in case, as usual. 
I would be willing to learn how to link a video. 
1652CF8B-9791-4E68-B2A8-AC0B12FE0F2E.jpeg400D499D-E800-4D4D-93E5-28C8EA10F258.jpeg89C03FD9-67A2-43D8-8CB2-94AB162775DF.jpeg

Message 21 of 35 (615 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CharlieDaisy12!
The issue of the mailbox ad icon disappearing has been flagged as a bug and passed to the studio to investigate.

For the freezing issues, I need information that you said you don't have, what ad it is or a video of it happening. After that, I would also need your player id just in case to investigate further. If you get that information I recommend creating a separate bug so it's easier for me to follow up on and for other players that have the same experience to report/read on.

Some issues take us longer to verify and identify and that is why takes us longer to answer. Apart from that, there are other situations why it may take me longer to get back to you.
Thanks for understanding!

Message 22 of 35 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here’s a video showing mailbox not working properly(closing the app and opening again solves the problem).

https://youtu.be/jStsA3yFIAc

I will try to record another video of ads for reward bonus after completing mision. In that case the game gets frozen and forces the player to close it. Edit: In my case it gets frozen before it shows any ad, so I won’t be able to tell which is the ad that gives problem.

Message 23 of 35 (600 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@powalola227 Yes, closing and reopening the app does fix the issue. This is not 100%, so I have to tape every commercial I watch until it happens, @EA_Dragons Eye. I will do that and report back.
There is also an issue with an NPC changing names, which I will fill out a separate report for.
I appreciate your getting back to me. That was quite distressing.
Message 24 of 35 (594 Views)

Re: the sims mobile mailbox won't play ads

★★ Apprentice

@EA_DragonsEye  Any progress?

Message 25 of 35 (573 Views)

Re: Ads Not Working and Disappears

★★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Sorry I got your message late. I just made a video but I can't figure out how to upload it on here. It's making very fustraited. Why do things have to be so confusing & difficult to do on here? Please help
Message 26 of 35 (538 Views)

Hero
@Tiffany562411 I suggest you upload your video to YouTube and share the link here. That's what I do.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 27 of 35 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Tiffany562411 Hey there! Congrats of figuring out how to make a video!
What are you playing on? Would you mind sharing with me how you made your video? I still cant get the ads to play. Frown
Message 28 of 35 (523 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @powalola227! can you pass me your player id on a DM? Thanks!

Message 29 of 35 (510 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sampson0316 Thank u but I been known how to make a video lol but it's just I don't know how to upload it on here
Message 30 of 35 (504 Views)