by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Llama Zoom actions for items not owned

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung s9+
OS Version Not sure
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004976926035
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When running Llama zoom tasks, i am being asked to perform actions for items i do not have, ie, the zen waterfall. I even tried the one at the spa, and it does not fulfill the tasks. I am also being asked to use a stereo, even though i do not have one. I have seen other people online comment about how they are asked to take baths when they do not own a bathtub.
What do you expect to see? I wonder if it has something to do with removing the item limit? Just some weird requirement in the coding. Thank you for the help!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

When running Llama zoom tasks, i am being asked to perform actions for items i do not have, ie, the zen waterfall. I even tried the one at the spa, and it does not fulfill the tasks. I am also being asked to use a stereo, even though i do not have one.

I have seen other people online comment about how they are asked to take baths when they do not own a bathtub.

Message 1 of 10 (1,967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Llama Zoom actions for items not owned

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nique-iD @Simmer7274 @charlycheez @KiKiBerry50 @velvttearz 

There is a patch, please update your game apps and restart your devices. If you started already a Llama Zoom before updating, the update won't take effect until next Llama Zoom.

Here's SimGuruIlyas's Twitter announcement:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,529 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@Simmer7274 thanks for the report! Do you by any chance have a screenshot of the task with the objects you do not own?
And do you remember which type of tasks did you select? Career, relationship, hobby or mixed? 

Message 2 of 10 (1,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem too.  Contacting EA didn't help. I will attach my screenshots. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue twice right now. I use an Android phone, most recent updates installed.

I had selected career-oriented tasks.

I also got quests today to place the observatory, the dance instructor station and the photo studio, even though I don't have those heirlooms yet. Maybe these issues are related.

PlayerID: 1005142584367

Message 4 of 10 (1,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes, I was doing career. See screenshot below.

Message 5 of 10 (1,805 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue as well. I've lost four lama zooms due to this. Using android tablet. Pick relationships. My screenshot is below. 

Message 6 of 10 (1,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I too have had the same issue and lost a Llamazoom last night. Pls see screenshot attached.

Message 7 of 10 (1,758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ive just had this too in the career option, for the very last task it asked me to take a bath [which i do not own and can't afford anyway].

I paid the 5 simcash it took to finish but unfortunately forgot to take a snapshot. Its really annoying as im trying to build up lamazoom tickets as a lot are needed for the new neighbourhood update.

Message 8 of 10 (1,705 Views)

★★ Novice

I updated my game on Monday, December 2nd, and this issue happened for me for the first time last night, December 3rd.

Message 9 of 10 (1,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nique-iD @Simmer7274 @charlycheez @KiKiBerry50 @velvttearz 

There is a patch, please update your game apps and restart your devices. If you started already a Llama Zoom before updating, the update won't take effect until next Llama Zoom.

Here's SimGuruIlyas's Twitter announcement:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 10 (1,530 Views)