Re: [Open] Levelling up account while at a party and not getting extra energy

by Joeykokko

Original Post

Re: When you level up while at a party your sims do not recieve an energy rechar

★★★ Pro

@plutjen when you go to a party try to click on things that will help the party. Such as: hobby items, career items, extra point items such as: basketball hoop, karaoke machine, BBQ, hot tub, Christmas tree, reindeer etc. Party items will give you the most bang for your buck. I always get past 3 stars. We're trying to get this person to level 10, so try to maximize your party experience. Don't just talk to party guests. So even if you get three stars and have two more energies left use them up unless the party is already at level 10.

Message 11 of 22 (1,954 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm having this issue as of today! Has there been any attempt to fix??
Message 12 of 22 (1,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me just now, so I am going to say no, the issue is still not fixed... So frustrating!!!

Message 13 of 22 (1,836 Views)

@strayrupee@michellechingg@MsBellaMorte@givememore86  and @plutjen I haven't seen this issue, what about you guys?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 22 (1,675 Views)

Hero
@Phantomlover1717 This issue is not solved yet.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 15 of 22 (1,661 Views)

★★ Novice

April of 2020 and this issue is still unsolved... Frown I am a relatively new player and I did not know about this bug so I went to a party to gain some XP in preparation of levelling up and refilling my energy, except they did not refill... So disappointed

Message 16 of 22 (1,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Levelling twice at party but both time I didn't get energy recharge. 

To think this bug had been around for so long but yet to be fix, so incompetent. I pay for the games items but it's had too much bugs I'm thinking to stop playing altogether

Message 17 of 22 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I just had this problem while at a party. I’m surprised with how old this issue is that it is still not resolved yet in November 2021. I will now be careful when attending parties.

Angel
Message 18 of 22 (1,021 Views)

Energy not replenished during level-up while at a party

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s20 fe 5g
OS Version 10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you level-up while at a party, your sims' energy will not be replenished to 30.
What do you expect to see? Level up is supposed to result in all sims getting their energy boosted back to 30
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The best part of leveling up (at the higher levels, once you've already unlocked everything) is you're supposed to get all of your sims' energy boosted back up to 30 instantly. For the second time now, I earned enough XP to level up while I was at a party, and my sims energy stayed at 0.  It takes days to level up, and I was trying to time the energy boost just right, so this is really disappointing. Based on this website, it seems like people have been having this problem since 2018 and EA still hasn't fixed it, so I doubt they ever will.

Message 19 of 22 (779 Views)

Re: Energy not replenished during level-up while at a party

Hero
@lulu32914 Thanks for your report. I've merged it with the existing thread about the same issue. At this point I'm thinking this could be a feature that has been removed. I'll ask and hope we get an answer.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 20 of 22 (758 Views)