Re: Energy not replenished during level-up while at a party

by AllisInWndrlnd

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I still have my energy replenished to 30 when I level up anywhere else.  I think the bug with parties may exist because the regular energy bar is not visible on the screen-- instead it's the bar showing party energy-- so the game "forgets" to boost your regular energy.  

Message 21 of 22 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Relatively new to TSM, didn't know about this bug, and just encountered it. Can't believe EA has the audacity to charge what they do for in-game bundles when bugs like this have existed for four years??? My energy replenishes for all my characters when I level up anywhere besides a party, and for a game designed around time-gating interactions, it's incredibly disappointing when a player has meticulously planned their gameplay around this mechanic only to receive no energy due to a bug.

I suspect that leveling up at party instances is not properly connected to the other game instances, so the mechanic is not triggered.

I would be shocked if this ever gets resolved though, considering it's been open for 4 years. Though I doubt anyone at EA will read this, on the customer side it comes off as though the pricing model of in-game offerings is funding some corporate type's newest yacht, instead of paying for a team that can fix bugs. It is incredibly off-putting to your customers, and you should absolutely be ashamed of your greed.

Message 22 of 22 (417 Views)