Re: Izzy firework effect broken

by yani_tsm

Original Post

[Open] - Izzy firework effect broken

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Note 8
OS Version 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim wear an item with the firework effect from Izzy
What do you expect to see? To be able to consistently see the firework effect
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Whenever my sim is wearing an Izzy item which has the firework effect, it works intermittently. Sometimes you'll see the light shoot up, but there's no explosion. Sometimes you won't see anything, and sometimes it will work like it's supposed to.  

Message 1 of 7 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Guide
I had the same issue with Butterfly wings yesterday. Sometimes they disappear even though a sim is still wearing an Izzy item.
Message 2 of 7 (1,046 Views)

Hero

@AshleighD81 I have a bracelet with firework effect so I recorded a video to see the effect. First while my Sim was chatting with her ex, and later while she was on a hobby shift. There is some extra spark from the stars while she is busy with the internet hobby. 

When is the effect invisible? Is it visible at parties? How does it look in your game? Could you please record a video?

@yani_tsm could you please also post screenshots or video of this issue you experience with Izzy's butterfly wings?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 7 (1,032 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems to appear randomly

Message 4 of 7 (1,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SalixCat Here is the video of butterfly wings (hopefully it loads up). At the beginning you can see the blue dress without wings. Then I go to CAS - you see that sim has wings, then I return back and wings reappear. 

This is the Izzy bracelet, which you can't see under this dress. But before I used a different dress and the bracelet was still there, only the effect disappears from time to time. 

Message 5 of 7 (988 Views)

Hero

@yani_tsm thanks for the video. It's clear the wings become invisible. Is it the same with other outfits?

@AshleighD81 I recorded a video of my Sim wearing the bracelet at a party and the fireworks effect was not visible. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 7 (945 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat I have not noticed with others. But I don't usually pay too much attention.
Message 7 of 7 (930 Views)