Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

by michmhm

Original Post

Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 7
OS Version: 11.2.6 (both devices)
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002984265573
How often does the bug occur? Since I bought the items (can’t remember the order I bought them in, so unsure which are the problem)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase the Fresh Start Toilet (+2), Plush Paper Roll (+1), Ultra-Spramp Sink (+2), Clean Scrubbin’ Soap (+1), and Fluffy Hand Towel (+1)
What do you expect to see? 7 energy awarded for using the toilet instead of only 5 energy 
Connection Type: Wifi
Please select your region: Caribbean 
Additional feedback: Hope the issue is resolved soon

Message 21 of 41 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi there,

I emailed the help desk about this and they are aware of this but do not have a solution for now. They are working on it though...
Message 22 of 41 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Duplicate items aren't added
Message 23 of 41 (1,175 Views)

Bonus Energy were wrong

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad air
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In my picture attack
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

In my picture, I must have 7 energy for using toilet but the game give me just 5

Message 24 of 41 (1,166 Views)

Re: Bonus Energy were wrong

★ Guide
Hello,
I got same problem, when I first saw this issue I contacted support about it and they said i need to have full set of items in order to get bonus energy, so I worked hard farmed 150 sim cash and as the images shows I got full set , but still the calculation of bonus energy is wrong . It was very painful , farming for 150 simcash 😢
Please fix the issue ASAP
Thanks
Message 25 of 41 (1,132 Views)

Fluffy towel doesn't give +1 energy

★★ Apprentice

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003567327322
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fluffy hand towel doesn't add +1 energy as stated in the description. I've tried putting it in the inventory, going back to the game, and then putting it back but it doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? For it to give +4 energy for using the toilet, instead of +3
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK
Additional feedback

For it to give +4 energy for using the toilet, instead of +3

Message 26 of 41 (1,129 Views)

Re: [Open] Items with energy bonus don't always work with other items

★★★ Apprentice
Since then, I’ve tried almost all the items(except one), wich gives energy bonus, and it seems, the problem is only with the soap, and the towel. The other items works as described. I hope this gets solved too in the future.
Message 27 of 41 (1,032 Views)

★★ Guide

@mano462 I think they have “fixed” the fluffy towel and soap by removing the description that they provide additional energy (see pic). Perhaps, they were never meant to boost energy in the first place? ¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 28 of 41 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Oooh.... Thank you, brief_candles!Standard smile
Message 29 of 41 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wow. That's just pathetic.
Good that I deleted the game.
Message 30 of 41 (1,013 Views)