Re: + energy refill items

by Player_nqgsqnnk

Original Post

Re: Clean scrubbing soap and fluffy hand towel problem...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
My toilet gives 6 energy(from three different items, I wrote this earlier), without the soap and towel, so I think this is right to the bathroom items too, not just the bed.
Message 11 of 41 (1,154 Views)

Re: The sims mobile: clean scrubbing soap

★★★ Apprentice
I had posted this on here as well, I thought. I’m kind of annoyed that they do nothing. I have the robe too. And the teddy bear doesn’t unlock squat for baby interactions. And the charms I bought aren’t activating no matter what I do.
Message 12 of 41 (1,124 Views)

Re: Clean scrubbing soap and fluffy hand towel problem...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

But t’s not working. I have a few items and none of my energy recharges have increased in number of lightening bolts at all.

Message 13 of 41 (1,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I doesn't seen your post from earlier, I tried to search before I posted, but doesn't find anything. Now I'm glad i find other people, who has this problem too, maybe this get solved in the future. It's a really big disappointment, when you buy a relative expensive item, and it doesn't give the promised extra. I have the robe too, but it is work for me. 

Message 14 of 41 (1,089 Views)

★★ Novice
No it doesnt add the extra energy like its supposed to when u use the lavatory
Message 15 of 41 (1,045 Views)

Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

★★★ Novice
I am facing the same issue
2 toilet paper rolls, one fluffy towel and one soap
Should get 2+4 or at least 2+3 (if duplicate items not allowed) but I just get 2+1
Message 16 of 41 (1,024 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
same issue here too. glad to hear about the fluffy towel, I almost bought one of those...😒
Message 17 of 41 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm getting this bug too. 2k+ wasted money early on is a big deal
Message 18 of 41 (935 Views)

Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not adding to the toilet. I just bought the sink that adds 2 and the towel that adds 1, but the towel is not affecting the toilet energy.

Message 19 of 41 (911 Views)

★★ Guide

Oh, how I wish I’d seen this thread before breaking the bank 😞

I just bought both the Clean Scrubbin’ Soap and Fluffy Hand Towels and neither are adding the stated +1 each energy to the toilet.

Prior, I had:

Fresh Start Toilet: 2
Ultra-Spramp Sink: +2
Plush Paper Roll +1

And it’s still reading at 5 energy (rather than 7) in total. (I tried replacing individual items one by one but still no change.)

Player ID: 1003482967056

Ipad Air 2 / 11.2.6

Message 20 of 41 (897 Views)