Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Clean scrubbing soap and fluffy hand towel problem...

by mano462

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
My toilet gives 6 energy(from three different items, I wrote this earlier), without the soap and towel, so I think this is right to the bathroom items too, not just the bed.
Message 11 of 41 (624 Views)

Re: The sims mobile: clean scrubbing soap

★★★★★ Novice
I had posted this on here as well, I thought. I’m kind of annoyed that they do nothing. I have the robe too. And the teddy bear doesn’t unlock squat for baby interactions. And the charms I bought aren’t activating no matter what I do.
Message 12 of 41 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

But t’s not working. I have a few items and none of my energy recharges have increased in number of lightening bolts at all.

Message 13 of 41 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I doesn't seen your post from earlier, I tried to search before I posted, but doesn't find anything. Now I'm glad i find other people, who has this problem too, maybe this get solved in the future. It's a really big disappointment, when you buy a relative expensive item, and it doesn't give the promised extra. I have the robe too, but it is work for me. 

Message 14 of 41 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No it doesnt add the extra energy like its supposed to when u use the lavatory
Message 15 of 41 (515 Views)

Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

★★★★ Novice
I am facing the same issue
2 toilet paper rolls, one fluffy towel and one soap
Should get 2+4 or at least 2+3 (if duplicate items not allowed) but I just get 2+1
Message 16 of 41 (494 Views)

Re: + energy refill items

★★★ Newbie
same issue here too. glad to hear about the fluffy towel, I almost bought one of those...😒
Message 17 of 41 (433 Views)

Re: + energy refill items

★★★ Newbie
I'm getting this bug too. 2k+ wasted money early on is a big deal
Message 18 of 41 (405 Views)

Re: [Open] Clean Scrubbin' Soap and Fluffy Hand Towel don't add Energy to toilet

★ Apprentice

Still not adding to the toilet. I just bought the sink that adds 2 and the towel that adds 1, but the towel is not affecting the toilet energy.

Message 19 of 41 (381 Views)

★ Guide

Oh, how I wish I’d seen this thread before breaking the bank 😞

I just bought both the Clean Scrubbin’ Soap and Fluffy Hand Towels and neither are adding the stated +1 each energy to the toilet.

Prior, I had:

Fresh Start Toilet: 2
Ultra-Spramp Sink: +2
Plush Paper Roll +1

And it’s still reading at 5 energy (rather than 7) in total. (I tried replacing individual items one by one but still no change.)

Player ID: 1003482967056

Ipad Air 2 / 11.2.6

Message 20 of 41 (367 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help