Re: The sims mobile: clean scrubbing soap

by mano462

Original Post

[Open] Items with energy bonus don't always work with other items

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002962264135
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase Clean Scrubbin' Soap (+1 Energy Recharge) and Fluffy Hand Towel (+1 Energy Recharge).
What do you expect to see? Total amount of +5 Energy from using toilet. (2 from toilet, 1 from paper roll, 1 from soap, 1 from hand towel)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback

Soap and hand towel don't add Energy Recharge as described. Please resolve this soon. Thank you.

Message 6 of 41 (3,164 Views)

Clean scrubbing soap and fluffy hand towel problem...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Hi all! Can you help me please, I have bought the clean scrubbing soap, because the +1 energy add to the toilet. It was very expensive 😃 but it didn’t add + energy, why? I don’t have similar items, just the toilet paper and the sink.
Message 1 of 41 (3,295 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Now i’ve bought the “fluffy hand towel” too, and this doesn’t add the +1 energy, too... why? Oh, my hardly earned simoleons 😢😥😢 my poor sim worked hard for this soap and towel!
Message 2 of 41 (3,276 Views)

I'm not sure where it would add the energy. I would think to the toilet, so if you Sims use the toilet to energy up they should have one point extra. Is this not the case?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 41 (3,249 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Thank you, for answering me! Yes, these two items add +1 energy recharge to toilets, according to their description.
I had the spawesome toilet(this add + 1 energy recharge to toilets), spawesome vanity(this add +2 energy recharge to toilets), and the plush paper roll (+1 energy recharge to toilets), so these altogether with the basic 2 energy, recharge my sim’s energy with 6.
And then I bought the soap and the hand towel, because these items add 1-1 plus energy recharge to the toilets, but no, the toilets still gives 6 energy to my sims when they use it. I don’t know, if this is an error or something...
Thank you!
Message 4 of 41 (3,235 Views)

Re: + energy refill items

★★★ Apprentice

I bought the hand towel and the soap dispenser because they claim to add a bolt or two to the toilet, tub, or shower (they each have different boosts), but nothing has changed. I still get the same energy for the bathroom items, and they are right in the bathroom! Can you please tell me how to fix this or where I should post this or go to about this? There are other items to buy that also claim to add energy boots, but if they don’t work, then I’m not going to spend the extra $ on useless items, and I think other people should know that they actually don’t do anything before buying them. Thank you.

Message 5 of 41 (3,134 Views)

Re: Clean scrubbing soap and fluffy hand towel problem...

★ Apprentice
I have this problem, too.

Toilet should +5 energy, not +3.
(2 from toilet, 1 from paper roll, 1 from soap, 1 from hand towel)
Message 7 of 41 (3,209 Views)

★ Apprentice

The energy recharge isn't cumulative. Meaning that if you have a toilet and add the soap and the hand towel, it will still only give you +1 regardless of how many you buy. At least that's how it seems to be working right now.

Move the hand towel or soap to another toilet, and give that toilet a boost to 3.

Message 8 of 41 (3,205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Hm.... it does not matter, where do you place the items. For example, the things I place next to one of my beds, gives the same plus add to the other beds in my house. And with the beds, the energy cumulative, my bed gives 23 energy recharge from various items.
Just the similar items don’t give plus energy, like two paper roll still gives one energy recharge, or two bed side table (even if they are two different types).
Message 9 of 41 (3,196 Views)

★ Apprentice

Interesting that the beds are but the bathroom items aren't!

Message 10 of 41 (3,190 Views)