[Open] Items spawn on top and in each other

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

[Open] Items spawn on top and in each other

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) ASUS Zen Pad 3s
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003472143620
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure because it doesn't happen all the time but it happens more often than not. Just move items around and then go out of the game and when you return to the game things are stacked on top of each other instead of in the place I put them.
What do you expect to see? If I move an item and leave the game, when I return to the game I expect items to be the way it was when I left.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback This started happening to me right after the last update that fixed the ASOS Event. It doesn't affect game play but I wanted to let you know it is happening.

Picture Attachments:

1) A  loveseat I moved there previously but changed my mind and put the chair there instead.

2) Knight statue that was in the place first and then moved it to put the plant there. (That has to tickle. 😂😋)

Thank you for looking into this. 😊☺

Message 1 of 26 (1,866 Views)

Re: Jumbled Item Placement

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 26 (1,835 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 But don't they always send us back here?😮

Message 3 of 26 (1,819 Views)

I'm not sure what gets send here and what isn't.

But this sounds like something in your files went wrong and I can't fix that. Haven't seen it before so it seems to be only affecting you at this point.

So the best route would be contacting EA, see what they say. If they send you back to here, all I can do is mark is as an open bug, but that's about it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 26 (1,811 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 Ok, I'll let them know. Thank you! 😊

Message 5 of 26 (1,804 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 I notified them and referenced this post so they can see the pictures too. Thank you!☺

Message 6 of 26 (1,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @PaQuilter1 Do you remember how much time there was between the sofa and chair placement for example? And do you ever have any issues with the connection to the game? 

Message 7 of 26 (1,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SimGuruMaaike 

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Hey @PaQuilter1 

Do you remember how much time there was between the sofa and chair placement for example?

I put the sofa there and said "Nope" and went into my inventory to find something else. I wasn't even sure if I could put in another chair because of the item limit.

And do you ever have any issues with the connection to the game? 

We never have WiFi issues. I'm right next to the router and we have a fast connection. 

Usually I did notice this happens more at night when I close the game, then next day (in the games day/night cycle) that's when everything is jumbled up. It happened after I bought the new Luxury Event Windows too. I bought the Windows, moved them around with some of the other Windows, next day the other window was on top of the new Luxury Event Windows.

Thanks for looking into this @SimGuruMaaike. Like I said, I can still play the game, I just thought you should know about it. 😊

Message 8 of 26 (1,763 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I have a similar problem. My items don’t stack but I can rearrange things then go out and come back and done edits change but others are where they were before 🤔
Message 9 of 26 (1,719 Views)

EA Live QV Team

I have another question for you both now Standard smile Do you do any interactions with your Sims after you finished re-decorating? If not, can you try that next time and see if you get the same issue? 

Message 10 of 26 (1,700 Views)