[Solved] Issues with the baby quest not starting or finishing

by fuhrious727

Original Post

Re: I have the crib and have tapped it but can’t complete quest

EA Live QV Team

@fuhrious727 Can you show a screenshot of your quest tab? And what is your player ID? 

Message 11 of 22 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Id is J727

Message 12 of 22 (1,149 Views)

@fuhrious727 that would be your username, could you share you Player ID?

You can find out how to find your player ID over here: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

@neecoalage1985 merged your post with a bug report on the issue.

Could you share your player ID as well? You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 22 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the exact same issue. I brought the babies crib before I had the crib quest & now it’s not allowing me to proceed further with the quest. Was there ever a solution to this?!?

Message 14 of 22 (1,094 Views)

Oh baby event

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad,iPhone 8plus
OS Version ?
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003378426732
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

I purchased the baby crib but it did not complete the event. I have tried placing it in storage, buying the baby genius mobile, placing them both in storage. It’s really just a pain. I wrote EA help and followed all their suggestions like making sure my device was up to date, installing on another device, etc. this was their next suggestion. I seen someone suggested buying the bassinet but I’m not able to buy that until the the crib is bought and the oh baby event is completed so that didn’t help. 

Message 15 of 22 (1,101 Views)

Re: Oh baby event

EA Live QV Team

@brittanie_eliz what happens when you tap on the changing table? Do you see the interaction 'Make plans to conceive a baby'? 

Message 16 of 22 (1,053 Views)

★ Novice

i thought before it didn’t give me any option but I just tried and it does say make plans to conceive

Message 17 of 22 (1,040 Views)

@fuhrious727@neecoalage1985@samc1995 is this still an issue to this day? It seems the Baby quest has a cool down period, have you been able to restart the quest?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 22 (963 Views)

★★ Novice

No longer an issue for me. It seemed I had to wait for the CD for it. Sorry. 

Message 19 of 22 (952 Views)

how to clear quest when i bought an item before

★★★ Newbie

i already bought a changing table an now i have a quest to buy one but i cant cant buy another one. Frown help

Message 20 of 22 (864 Views)