Re: [Open] Issues with body mass

by JenniferMW

Original Post

Re: [Open] Sims buff looks disappear after reopening the app

★★★★★ Expert

@player55555  I don't know what I'd do if Marilyn had to walk off into the great beyond as a size 0! 😱 

Message 81 of 104 (1,370 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims buff looks disappear after reopening the app

★★★ Newbie

My sims body mass & hip size keeps changing on my female sims

My friend code is MJ3TYQL

Message 82 of 104 (1,359 Views)

Sims cheek fullness keeps resetting after restarting game

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S6
OS Version Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS, go to change cheek fullness, pull the slider all the way to the left, save and exit CAS. Restart game. Enter CAS and the cheek fullness will have been reset.
What do you expect to see? Cheek fullness will reset back to the middle.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

‌This is how it looked like when I enter CAS to change the cheek fullness setting

Screenshot_20190508-004137.png

I change it to the smallest setting and save

Screenshot_20190508-004145.png

and when i save and restart the game, it changes and adds fullness to the cheeks again

Screenshot_20190508-004311.png

it doesn't even go back to the same setting as before. it just goes back to around the middle of the slider. sometimes more, sometimes less. 

i tried it the other way around, and i found that it only resets when the slider is all the way to the left. 

Message 83 of 104 (1,345 Views)

Hip size changing after restarting game

★★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung J3 (2017)
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004245862671
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS for female sim change hip size slider to around 3/4, then close the game (restart) and reopen.
What do you expect to see? Hip size slider is set to the centre, sim appears skinny rather than keeping her correct pear shape.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback At first I thought it was an in game mechanic (which would be a stupid one to begin with since hip side doesn't change with eating habits) but then I noticed it only happened when the game reopened/restarted. It also sometimes happens with body mass too which only makes things worse.

First screenshot is before restarting the game, second is after restarting.

Message 84 of 104 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

got the same issue, just put in another bug report since they haven't fixed it yet

Message 85 of 104 (1,300 Views)

@JenniferMW I've merged it as it's one and the same issue that came up after the CAS update.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 86 of 104 (1,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 honestly i'd rather you didn't, having it as its own bug report meant it would have shown up as more recent, increasing the change of EA seeing it. Now it's just buried underneath the comments on a 3 month old one

Message 87 of 104 (1,277 Views)

This bug report is still open. I'll poke @SimGuruMaaike as well on it, so we'll be extra sure it's still in the system as a bug.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 88 of 104 (1,272 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 right, cheers

Message 89 of 104 (1,264 Views)

Female Sims Losing Shape and Mass

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S10
OS Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Both Sims. Eden and Elise
What do you expect to see? Female Sims keeping body shape/mass that I set.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Even after starting completely over (due to new phone and unsaved game progress), the Sims I created won't keep their shape. It is ridiculously time consuming to have to REset their body shapes EVERY time I open the game. 

First screenshot is upon opening the app.

Second screenshot is what they SHOULD be.

Message 90 of 104 (1,231 Views)